weheartCHARICE

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Charice- Don't Rain On My Parade

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Charice- Don't Rain On My Parade on February 8th 2013, 10:36 pm

micka


CHAnatic
CHAnatic
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4546282131876

I always wanted to hear her singing Broadway song.
It is from musical Funny Girl.

When she was part of Glee I wanted her to have diva off with Rachel. This is one of the Rachel significant song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xuIDbrZv4g

2 Re: Charice- Don't Rain On My Parade on February 9th 2013, 9:50 pm

micka


CHAnatic
CHAnatic

3 Re: Charice- Don't Rain On My Parade on February 9th 2013, 11:29 pm

khatman

avatar
Legend
Legend
micka wrote:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4546282131876

I always wanted to hear her singing Broadway song.
It is from musical Funny Girl.

When she was part of Glee I wanted her to have diva off with Rachel. This is one of the Rachel significant song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xuIDbrZv4g

Micka, When Charice was still fresh off of Season 2 of Glee I continued to post on the forum. It was when I attempted to do a diva off between Charice and Lea Michele that I got banned from the forum. There were two songs that both Lea and Charice sang at one time or another. I can only remember one song - the Judy Garland classic from the Wizard of Oz - "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" where Lea was doing broadway and Charice was in Boston with David Foster.

4 Senior Moment on February 10th 2013, 12:41 am

khatman

avatar
Legend
Legend
khatman wrote:
micka wrote:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4546282131876

I always wanted to hear her singing Broadway song.
It is from musical Funny Girl.

When she was part of Glee I wanted her to have diva off with Rachel. This is one of the Rachel significant song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xuIDbrZv4g

Micka, When Charice was still fresh off of Season 2 of Glee I continued to post on the forum. It was when I attempted to do a diva off between Charice and Lea Michele that I got banned from the forum. There were two songs that both Lea and Charice sang at one time or another. I can only remember one song - the Judy Garland classic from the Wizard of Oz - "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" where Lea was doing broadway and Charice was in Boston with David Foster.

I remembered the 2nd song that both Lea and Charice sang, It was called "Taking Chances". You have to remember Michele's voice has been autotune while Charice's voice is the real deal.

5 Re: Charice- Don't Rain On My Parade on February 10th 2013, 4:50 am

micka


CHAnatic
CHAnatic
This days is easier because now Ryan Murphy have twitter, so people tweet him.
I am sad that we did not see diva off.
In last episode there was diva of between Lea and Chris Colfer character.

Rachel sang Climb, but that was disaster on propose :D

Here is also new video, but it is evident that it was taken of years ago :) [youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lLQgbdavMdU[/youtube]

Also Lea sang DROMP on Tony awards few years ago (that is Broadway awards show, like Oscar, Emmy or Grammy)

6 Re: Charice- Don't Rain On My Parade on February 10th 2013, 5:02 am

micka


CHAnatic
CHAnatic
Charice mom said that next song that she will be post is Memory. It is from musical Cat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-L6rEm0rnY

Lea Salonga version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jioy9Z32WjA

Barbara
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78Ruh0ewBVo

Also Susan Boyle sang it in BGT.

One year and half there was one interview where you can ask question by twitter. I found it :)

http://entertainment.malaysia.msn.com/usercomments/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5251948&page=2
You starred in TV series Glee. Will you ever star in a movie and what about Broadway in the future? (@micka1988)

Charice: No plans to do Broadway.


I would like to see her on Broadway.

7 Re: Charice- Don't Rain On My Parade on February 10th 2013, 4:35 pm

khatman

avatar
Legend
Legend
micka wrote:This days is easier because now Ryan Murphy have twitter, so people tweet him.
I am sad that we did not see diva off.
In last episode there was diva of between Lea and Chris Colfer character.

Rachel sang Climb, but that was disaster on propose :D

Here is also new video, but it is evident that it was taken of years ago :) [youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lLQgbdavMdU[/youtube]

Also Lea sang DROMP on Tony awards few years ago (that is Broadway awards show, like Oscar, Emmy or Grammy)

Micka, I don't know where you got this video but it is wonderful. Finally a closeup of Charice playing the piano. I wonder if she has pprogressed beyond doing the climb by memory.



8 Charice and Lea Michele on February 11th 2013, 2:37 pm

khatman

avatar
Legend
Legend

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum