weheartCHARICE

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lea Salonga invited to mentor on Am.Idol

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Lea Salonga invited to mentor on Am.Idol on April 3rd 2012, 9:39 pm

roosell

CHAster
CHAster
I recently saw a clip on TFC wherin Jessica Sanchez mentioned knowing of Lea Salonga & Charice. I think the invite to Lea might well be due to Jessica's success so far. Of course the obvious question is: "Why not Charice?" Even 4th place Nickleodeon nominee Yuna appeared on Conan O'Brien last night while Cha has yet to appear on late-night tv. I can only assume it's because she has nothing to sell at the moment. Anyway, here's the link: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/04/01/12/lea-salonga-invited-guest-%E2%80%98idol%E2%80%99

2 Re: Lea Salonga invited to mentor on Am.Idol on June 11th 2012, 11:40 pm

khatman

Legend
Legend
I recently attended a Lea Salonga concert in my hometown. Lea came to my hometown because of the music hall which has some of the best accoustics in the world. Lea sang a mix of broadway and popular tunes, interspersed with some filipino songs. At one time she turned off her mic to test the accoustics. The highlight of the show for me was when she sang "On My Own" which she sang as Eponine in Les Mez. Afterwards I stood in line for her autograph. I brought 2 cd's for her to sign. I thanked her for supporting Charice (in several tv interviews). She responded with "She deserves it".

clothes_w

Admin
Since this whole thing was a misunderstanding (invitation to watch vs. invitation to perform), locking this thread.

To view forum properly, please enable HTML by doing the following:

1. Go to "Profile" on your top menu
2. Click "Preferences"
3. Select "Yes" for Always allow HTML
http://www.weheartcharice.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum