weheartCHARICE
What people are saying about Charice Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
What people are saying about Charice Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

What people are saying about Charice

+2
Ate Lulu
clothes_w
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What people are saying about Charice Empty What people are saying about Charice April 6th 2012, 5:39 pm

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

What people are saying about Charice 34nk0vp

Please post mentions of Charice in blogs, other forums, etc in this thread.

(Please create new threads for articles. Thanks!)

Last edited by clothes_w on April 16th 2012, 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.weheartcharice.com

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

Charice's Twitter account on this tweet may be wrong, but you get the idea. The magic never cease. :D

Ate Lulu

CHAficionado
CHAficionado

seeing this thread.. i feel sad.. we had so much at our old home.. we all lost our 4 years collections of what people say about Charice... :(

4What people are saying about Charice Empty Re: What people are saying about Charice April 6th 2012, 11:44 pm

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

5What people are saying about Charice Empty Re: What people are saying about Charice April 30th 2012, 2:55 pm

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

tita moh

I miss miyam and nitzie! They used to flood us with links and info on this thread.. :)

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

10What people are saying about Charice Empty Re: What people are saying about Charice June 5th 2012, 10:25 pm

khatman

khatman
Legend
Legend

tita moh wrote:I miss miyam and nitzie! They used to flood us with links and info on this thread.. :)

Tita moh: I am new here @ we heart Charice. I have been a fan of Charice for 3 years now and I have a very complete collection of links mostly on Youtube. I don't know if I posted very many of these links that the administrators would come after me.

11What people are saying about Charice Empty Re: What people are saying about Charice June 5th 2012, 11:06 pm

Ate Lulu

CHAficionado
CHAficionado

khatman.. we post like blogs or some twitter msgs or forums of other stars that mention Charice.. just don't forget to forewarn us if the contents are bp rising comments or negative comments on our princess so we have a choice to go there of not.. youtube comments we don't post coz we post the videos then we go there anyway and see all the comments.. and that's a different thread.. solely for Charice's videos or like the Sing Like Ming portion.. well.. now.. enjoy posting..

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

khatman wrote:
tita moh wrote:I miss miyam and nitzie! They used to flood us with links and info on this thread.. :)

Tita moh: I am new here @ we heart Charice. I have been a fan of Charice for 3 years now and I have a very complete collection of links mostly on Youtube. I don't know if I posted very many of these links that the administrators would come after me.

Nope. Just post them as new threads so it's easier for mods to place them appropriately. And welcome to weheartCHARICE! What people are saying about Charice 3633523372

13What people are saying about Charice Empty Re: What people are saying about Charice June 13th 2012, 10:23 pm

khatman

khatman
Legend
Legend

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

15What people are saying about Charice Empty Re: What people are saying about Charice September 16th 2012, 7:35 pm

leilaniandson

Please support Charice. I love Charice no matter what. I am really busy so I do not have time to post or chat also I had tobr with my internet becaus eof poor signal. Planning on getting new net connection.

http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,238640.380.html

16What people are saying about Charice Empty Re: What people are saying about Charice September 24th 2012, 1:34 am

micka

CHAnatic
CHAnatic

http://lakandula.tumblr.com/post/32176735471/these-past-few-months-while-roaming-through-social

What people are saying about Charice Tumblr_mau38qV1M21qk1sjvo1_500

mark louie
faqs ask submit

SIMPLEBOARD BY MICHEL DACRUZ .

These past few months while roaming through social networking site like twitter, I used to check on trending topics worldwide. While checking on those topics, this name CHARICE caught my attention. I wonder why this name is always trending on twitter especially on weekends. A friend told me, “Haven’t you seen that kid on Oprah? Do you know Sunshine Corazon? She’s famous man…” Then I started to check and do a research. I started on youtube, as I browse on those videos I was like, “Oh my, this kid got millions of views..”

I asked myself, “Where was I when this kid was counting her standing ovations all over the world? Am I outdated?” Then I checked on wikipedia and found out her story and that the song pyramid which my sister used to play on the car was her first single and placed number 1 on billboard. Now, I admit that I am really not updated.

I watched all her past videos, her performances with David Foster which gives me goose bumps all the time, all her appearances on Oprah and other tv shows like Glee, so this cute girl Sunshine Corazon with nerd glasses and Hello Kitty bag who sang “Telephone” with Leah Michelle was Charice, the girl who sang “Have Yourself a Merry Christmas” with David Archuleta at the LA Grove last November 2010, and I was there with my mom while she was singing “Jingle Bell Rock”, why on earth did I not notice her, maybe I was just playing around ‘coz I don’t really want to go at the Grove that time.

And she also won a KCA Oh my, and she’s an Asian, a Filipino from Philippines. The first ever true blooded Filipino I have known who became famous all over the world, I was really amazed with her talent.

So I started to browse on her fan pages, and found out that she’s on that X-Factor Philippines tv show in her hometown. And since the X-Factor USA had just started, while I was watching the show, “Oh my, Sunshine is Malia!” I shouted as I saw the advertisement on tv. So Charice is Malia in “Here Comes The Boom” movie with Kevin James coming this October 12, 2012 I wanna watch this movie. And because I was so curios about Charice, I watch that X-Factor Philippines on my friend’s tv since they have a TFC and her mother is a Filipino. And she looks much so beautiful and gorgeous with her blonde hair now which really fit her.

My friend’s mother told me that Charice is really a pride of the Philippines and that she had brought a lot of recognitions and achievements for her country. But then she was so sad because a lot of Filipinos seems to forget what Charice had contributed to her country just because of the nonsense reason that she dyed her hair and getting a tattoo. And that they hate the new Charice now… What?

Did she change that much? How come they hate her when once in their history Charice had made them proud? How come they forget how Charice had made the people all over the world recognize how talented Filipinos are? Now, my curiosity about this kid Charice levelled up.

I’ve started reading on news online about her, thanks to Google ‘coz I was able to translate some articles written in different languages. I also went on to her timeline on Twitter whenever she’s trending, again thanks to Google Translate, I have read some hate tweets, some bashing and bad words about her which really broke my heart into pieces. They’re criticizing her about her accent, which to me is that she’s just speaking the correct pronunciations of the English language. They’re criticizing and questioning her capability as a judge/mentor in that X-Factor franchise, why not? Demi Lovato is doing the same too in XF-USA, and I think they’re on the same age. These are all nonsense reasons to hate her, where do these people’s brains go, ‘coz they’re not thinking at all. Where do these people’s respects for each other go?

Why on earth these people do talked nonsense about her? These people have no respect at all. They’re attacking her personally. Oh my God… What does ETHNICITYhave to do with her talent? Can we put HUMANITY first beforeETHNICITY?

I may not know Charice personally; we may not be in the same race or culture but I do deeply respect her. At her young age, I see her as a strong person who embraces’ her country with all her heart even though some of her countrymen keeps on pulling her down and giving her bad publicity. I wonder where on the part of this planet did she ever had sinned to her country. It was like these people are treating her as an Enemy of the State and before she even speaks she was already criticized.

At these early years of her life she was like carrying a burden in her shoulders. It was like all eyes are watching her… She’s still young; she has the right to be free. Being proud of our own country cannot be measured through our physical appearances; it cannot be measured through cutting someone’s hair. It can be measured through the love in our hearts on how we value and respect our fellowmen. How come we say we are proud of our country when we are not respecting our fellow countrymen?

This kid Charice deserves a respect just like everybody else. And even though I am not a Filipino, I will respect and continue to support her. We are on your side now kid. You’re awesome!!! We are hoping to see more of your amazing performances here in the US.

I am so deeply What people are saying about Charice 1770563824 with your life story; I hope to meet you soon personally.

17What people are saying about Charice Empty Re: What people are saying about Charice October 22nd 2012, 11:27 pm

micka

CHAnatic
CHAnatic

This is what I am feeling right now
There is new twiiter party right now on Cha account.
She is very active on twitter again.
I am thinking that is funny that Philippines media think that she is very American now and in the same time she usually tweets only in tagalog, and has 1 millions followers all over the world. Google translate for tagalog is very bad and can not help me so I am feeling that this separate her from fans who are not tagalog speakers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum