weheartCHARICE
Les Misérables (2012 movie) Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
Les Misérables (2012 movie) Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Les Misérables (2012 movie)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Les Misérables (2012 movie) Empty Les Misérables (2012 movie) June 2nd 2012, 10:05 am

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

I'm so looking forward to this movie! One of my favorite musicals!

Les Misérables - Official Trailer (HD)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnLSG5t_dc8

Anne Hathaway ... Fantine

Amanda Seyfried ... Cosette

Hugh Jackman ... Jean Valjean

Russell Crowe ... Javert

Eddie Redmayne ... Marius

Samantha Barks ... Éponine

Sacha Baron Cohen ... Thénardier

Helena Bonham Carter ... Madame Thénardier

http://www.weheartcharice.com

2Les Misérables (2012 movie) Empty Re: Les Misérables (2012 movie) June 3rd 2012, 5:13 am

hoz

CHAdmirer
CHAdmirer

Great! there;s been a dearth of good films, but not until Christmas???

Russell Crow singing?

Last edited by hoz on June 3rd 2012, 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additions)

3Les Misérables (2012 movie) Empty Re: Les Misérables (2012 movie) June 9th 2012, 9:15 pm

khatman

khatman
Legend
Legend

I attended a Lea Salonga concert last month (May 5). Lea has played both Fantine and Eponine. Lea sang a variety of songs, popular and broadway. At age 40 she retains her beauty and her voice. The person(a professional musician) who accompanied me was duly impressed. Afterwards I stood in line for Lea's autograph. Lea has worked with Charice and has nothing but praise for her. I thanked Lea for supporting Charice. Lea said "She deserves it".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum