weheartCHARICE
11/05/12 - Manila Bulletin - Sharon, 'Charice’s Camp' Vent Against Piolo’s Fans, Zendee Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

11/05/12 - Manila Bulletin - Sharon, 'Charice’s Camp' Vent Against Piolo’s Fans, Zendee

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

benjandy

benjandy
CHAnnoisseur
CHAnnoisseur
http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/380126/sharon-charice-s-camp-vent-against-piolo-s-fans-zendee#.UN4CLeQ9_oZ

Sharon, 'Charice’s Camp' Vent Against Piolo’s Fans, Zendee
By JULIEN MERCED C. MATABUENA
November 5, 2012, 5:14pm

MANILA, Philippines – Popular microblogging site Twitter has, for the nth time, bore witness to scathing words hurled this time by the Megastar Sharon Cuneta against the supporters of her daughter KC Concepcion’s ex-boyfriend Piolo Pascual, and user @KayChaCarl – an account reportedly associated with international singing sensation Charice’s mother Raquel Pempengco – against rookie singer Zendee Rose Tenerefe.

11/05/12 - Manila Bulletin - Sharon, 'Charice’s Camp' Vent Against Piolo’s Fans, Zendee KayeChaCarl

'Charice’s camp' vs. Zendee

Meanwhile, a certain @KayChaCarl – which was identified in a separate ABS-CBNNews.com report posed on Nov. 5 as the account “usually used by Charice’s mother, Raquel Pempengco” – has reportedly vented out unsavory remarks against Zendee, who rose to fame as the “random girl” caught on camera while singing at a mall’s videoke machine, and is now being compared to the international singing sensation.

The said Twitter account, however, has already been deleted as of this writing.

Nevertheless, the ABS-CBNNews.com report quoted the user as saying, “Ano ba naman yang mga balita na 'yan? I-compare ang anak ko sa singer na kumanta lang eh taob na daw...naakap lang taob na? [What are those news? To compare my daughter to a singer who just sang means already overturned?...was embraced (by Ellen de Generes) means already overturned?

“’Di ba pwedeng mayakap muna sila ni Aling Oprah (Winfrey)? Ni Aling Celine (Dion)? At lumabas sa 'Glee'? At kumanta sa Madison (Square) Garden? At mapasama sa Chipmunks, maging top 4 sa BILLBOARD? Magkaroon ng 'Here Come's the Boom'? Bago itaob?” [Can they not be embraced first by Ms. Oprah (Winfrey)? Or by Ms Celine (Dion)? And appear in 'Glee'?And sing in Madison (Square) Garden? And be included in the Chipmunks, become a top 4 on the BILLBOARD? Have a 'Here Comes the Boom'? Before they can say 'overturned'?] @KayChaCarl posted, enumerating some of the younger Pempengco's achievements in the international scene.

Zendee recently appeared on “The Ellen Degeneres Show,” the same program where Charice made her very first TV guesting in the US in 2007.

@KayChaCarl continued, “Naman...naman....naman...kain muna kayo ng Donya Maria Rice ni Mareng Michelle Gankee bago mag-isip ng ‘TAOB’ huh?” [Oh please...please...please eat Donya Maria Rice first by Ms Michelle Gankee before you think 'overturned' huh?]

The alleged older Pempengco also made it a point to reply to one praise made by a certain @annabellerama69 – not the well-known Gutierrez family matriarch – for Tenerefe.

11/05/12 - Manila Bulletin - Sharon, 'Charice’s Camp' Vent Against Piolo’s Fans, Zendee 30ed7ace8
Annabelle Rama

“Sunday ngayon...ayoko mang ma-high blood pero mas okay na ngayon kesa malunisan ako...ANNABEL RAMA-di ba mahilig ka sa diamond? Bakit ang dila mo di mo rin lagyan? Nang matigil na sa pag-aalipusta ng kapwa mo...” [Today is Sunday...I don't want to get high blood (pressure) but it's ok for now than to have an unpleasant experience on a Monday (or wrong start of the day)....ANNABEL RAMA-you like diamonds, right? Why don't you put some on your tongue? And so that you would stop insulting your fellowman...]
@KayChaCarl ranted in part, also noting, “At i-retweet pa ng User ZEENDEE na kala mo ke gaganda niyo sagad naman ang pagpapabanat mo ANNABEL.”[/i] [And to that User ZENDEE re-tweeting, that you people think you're beautiful when in fact you're full of face lifts ANNABEL.]

“'Yan ba ang sinasabi niyong fan ni CHA si ZEENDEE? I-retweet kasi tuwang-tuwa xa sa papuri sa kanya? Dapat nagpasalamat xa...di pa xa sikat akala mo bitbit na nya ang OSCAR AWARDS...[Is that what you're referring to as ZENDEE being a fan of CHA? Re-tweeting because she is very happy of the praises for her? She should be thankful..she's not even that famous and yet she thinks she already won an OSCAR AWARDS...abah [so] watch your step LADY becoz you're not too young anymore,” @KayChaCarl finished.

Meanwhile, Tenerefe posted on her Twitter account at 2:19 p.m. today, “Nasasaktan lang po ako kasi gusto kong makipag friend kay Charice taz ganito. Haiz.” [I'm really hurt because I just want to make friends with Charice and now this. Sigh.]

11/05/12 - Manila Bulletin - Sharon, 'Charice’s Camp' Vent Against Piolo’s Fans, Zendee 7945ff711
Zendee Rose Tenerefe on Ellen de Generes Show

Based on Tenerefe’s tweet, “May nasabi naman kasing mganda yung tao kaya napansin ko at nagpasalamat, di ko na nga pinansin yung msg nya bout cha.pero yun,” [The person said something nice so I noticed and I thanked her, I even ignored her message about Cha. But still.], it seemed now that @KayChaCarl was pushed to go on a Twitter rampage due to @annabellerama69’s post.

On her part, Tenerefe explained, “:'>Nakapag explain na ako :) [I've already explained] its an accident to retweet instead na ifave ,kasi finave ko lahat kahit nega bout saken,[of liking, because I liked everything even those negative about me]well.thanks2dem.”

“Kasi nga po nag SORRY na po diba? na aksidenteng lang yun? haay. wag na sana umabot pa kay Cha,” [I already said SORRY, right? That it was an accident. I hope this will not reach Cha.], she said, adding that she has already deleted the retweeted post in question.

As of 4:30 p.m., Tenerefe’s most recent tweets on the subject read, “Hindi ko po alam na HATER ni @annabellerama69 si Cha,I thought nagbibigay lang siya ng opinyon. Nagpapalaki lang kayo ng gulo. PEACE NA YOW!” [I have no idea that @annabellerama69 is a HATER of Cha, I though she was just stating her opinion. You people are just making things complicated. Let's make PEACE!] and "nirerespeto ko po yung mga taong ayaw sakin, kc un ang opinyon nila.un nmn talaga importante.RESPETO.Chaster ako,d ko nmn dineny un sa media." [I respect the people who doesn't like me because that's their opinion. That's what's important. RESPECT. I'm a Chaster, I didn't deny that to the media.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum