weheartCHARICE
05/05/2013 - Grandma hurting over Charice's new look Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
05/05/2013 - Grandma hurting over Charice's new look Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

05/05/2013 - Grandma hurting over Charice's new look

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

benjandy

benjandy
CHAnnoisseur
CHAnnoisseur

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/05/05/13/grandma-hurting-over-charices-new-look

Grandma hurting over Charice's new look

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 05/05/2013 8:25 PM | Updated as of 05/05/2013 8:26 PM

MANILA – The grandmother of Charice admitted she is hurt, as she appealed to the singer to revert to her old image.

In an exclusive interview with “The Buzz” that aired on Sunday, Tess Relicio said she does not approve of her granddaughter's latest style.

“Pinalaki ko siya. Tatanungin nila ako, ‘Nanay, bakit po ganun ang itsura ng apo niyo ngayon?’ Gusto ko umiyak. Masakit. Nahihiya rin ako. Hindi ko ikinakahiya ang pagkatao ng apo ko. Ang nahihiya ako doon sa bakit nagkaganyan siya. Ibalik lang niya ang dati,” ["I raised her. They will ask me, 'Why is your granddaughter's looks like that?' I want to cry. It hurts. I'm also ashamed. I'm not humiliating my granddaughter's personality. I'm ashamed of what became of her looks. If she only go back to what she was before."], she said.

Relicio said she is trying to understand Charice because she loves her.

“Lahat iyan anak nauunawaan ko dahil mahalaga ka sa akin. Pero huwag mo naman anak dumihan ang sarili mo, ang katawan mo. Nung malit ka, halos hindi kita padapuan sa lamok. Nung lumaki ka, wala kang peklat,” [I can understand everything because you're important to me. But please don't let yourself look dirty, your body. When you're still small, I almost never allowed mosquitoes to touch you. When you grew up, you barely have scars.]she said.

“Mahal ka ng mommy mo Charice. Masakit sa aming lahat ang itsura mo ngayon anak. Gusto ko maayos ang pamilya natin. Ang mommy mo anak, iba na… naaawa na ako sa kanya. Pamilya pa rin bunso,” [Your mommy loves you Charice. Your looks is hurtful for all of us, my child. I want our family to be decent. Your mommy...she's not like before...I pity her. It's still the family, my child.]she added.

Relicio also has a message to Charice’s loyal fans dubbed Chasters. “Sana ang lahat ng Chaster ng aking apo, ituro niyo ang tama kay Charice,” [I hope all Chasters of my granddaughter-pleaase teach her what's right.], she said.

Just recently, the newest look of Charice has sent Filipino netizens abuzz again.

05/05/2013 - Grandma hurting over Charice's new look 041613_Charice

Drawing mixed reactions, a photo of the singer recently made the rounds online, showing Charice sporting very short hair while wearing a polo shirt with a bowtie and slacks at what appears to be a campaign sortie.

Several users said they do not like Charice's new look, while others were simply shocked at how the young Filipino singer has changed her image.

On the other hand, there were also several Internet users who came to the defense of Charice.

Most of them believe that the singer can pull off any hairstyle, while others said her physical appearance is a non-issue because she has brought pride to the Philippines with her international achievements.

Charice has yet to react to all of these statements.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum