weheartCHARICE
05/12/2013 - Asamnews - International Business Times: Expected Announcement from #Charice Doesn’t Happen. Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
05/12/2013 - Asamnews - International Business Times: Expected Announcement from #Charice Doesn’t Happen. Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

05/12/2013 - Asamnews - International Business Times: Expected Announcement from #Charice Doesn’t Happen.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

benjandy

benjandy
CHAnnoisseur
CHAnnoisseur

http://www.asamnews.com/2013/05/12/international-business-times-expected-announcement-from-charice-doesnt-happen-officialcharice/

International Business Times: Expected Announcement from #Charice Doesn’t Happen. @OfficialCharice

posted by Randall, May 12, 2013

Reports out of the Philippines indicated that Charice would make an announcement about her sexual preference during an appearance on a talk show Sunday. Not only did Charice not make the announcement, she wasn’t even a guest on the show.

The International Business Times was one of the publications which reported that. Now its reporting many fans are tweeting their support for Charice, whether she makes an announcement or not.

“Just wanna let u know I love & respect u more than ever. I am a Chaster 4ever,” tweeted one fan.

“Charice Pempengco is an awesome singer, no matter what.” wrote another.

But another fan was a bit more ambivalent. “I don’t mind that Charice Pempengco is lesbian. (Freedom to love!). However, I do mind the way she dresses and acts. Scary transformation.”

Charice’s own mother and grandmother have both said they do not approve of Charice’s new boyish looks, but will support her out of their love for her.

A video of Charice performing a song titled “Blink of the Eye” perhaps reflects the singer’s state of mind right now. You can see that video on the International Business Times as well as another performance she did with 25 other entertainers for the United Nations.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum