weheartCHARICE
04/12/12 - PEP - Charice “appalled” by airing of Korea's Star King segment Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
04/12/12 - PEP - Charice “appalled” by airing of Korea's Star King segment Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

04/12/12 - PEP - Charice “appalled” by airing of Korea's Star King segment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

Charice “appalled” by airing of Korea's Star King segment
Joyce Jimenez
Thursday, April 12, 2012 @ 07:08PM
PEP

04/12/12 - PEP - Charice “appalled” by airing of Korea's Star King segment 7bd95819f
Charice Pempengco and her road manager Courtney Blooding were “appalled” and “angry” over the aring of Charice's performance in the Korean talent search show Star King because “they were not supposed to air the show.”
Photo By: Noel Orsal

Hindi raw nagustuhan ni Charice at ng kanyang personal assistant at road manager na si Courtney Blooding ang April 7 episode ng Korean talent search show na Star King.

Charice and her personal assistant and road manager, Courtney Blooding, did not like the April 7 episode of the Korean talent show Star King.

Ayon sa artikulong isinulat ni Jonathan M. Hicap sa national broadsheet na Manila Bulletin ngayong araw, Abril 12, “not approved” daw ang naging performance ng international singer na si Charice sa naturang segment ng show.

According to the article written by Jonathan M. Hicap on the national broadsheet Manila Bulletin today, April 12, the performance of international singer Charice during the aforementioned show was "not approved".

Ilang kanta ang inawit ni Charice sa naturang episode ng show, na kinunan noong March 20, 2012.

Charice sang several songs during the aforementioned episode of the show, which was taped last March 20, 2012.

Kasama sa kinanta ng Filipino singer ang revival niya ng awitin ni Whitney Houston na “Saving All My Love For You” at ang original song niya na “Before It Explodes."

Among the songs the Filipino singer sang is her revival of Whitney Houston's song "Saving All My Love For You" and her original "Before It Explodes".

Naka-duet din ni Charice ang Korean singer na si K. Will.

Charice also sang a duet with Korean singer K. Will.

Kasabay ng kanyang performance ay ang pagpapakita ng ilang video clips ng performance ni Charice sa naturang show, sa show ni Oprah Winfrey, at sa konsiyerto ni Celine Dion.

Also shown with her performance are several clips from her appearances on the Oprah Winfrey show and Celine Dion's concert.

Ipinakita rin ang ilang larawan ng libing ng ama ni Charice na si Ricky Pempengco noong nakaraang taon.

They also showed several pictures from the funeral of Charice's dad, Ricky Pempengco, last year.

INAPPRORIATE. Ngunit ayon kay Blooding, hindi “approved” ang performance ni Charice sa naturang episode.

INAPPROPRIATE. But according to Blooding, Charice's performance on this episode was not "approved".

Sabi ni Blooding sa kanyang Twitter account noong Abril 8: “FYI for all Chasters [fans club ni Charice], starking taping and performance was not approved by @OfficialCharice and management. The show was inappropriate.

Blooding said on her Twitter account last April 8: “FYI for all Chasters [Charice's fan club], starking taping and performance was not approved by @OfficialCharice and management. The show was inappropriate.

“I am angry...they were not supposed to air the show. The is a lot of behind the scenes that I can't tell you about.”

“I am angry...they were not supposed to air the show. The is a lot of behind the scenes that I can't tell you about.”

Ang pangyayaring ito’y hindi rin daw ikinatuwa ng international singing sensation.

This occurence did not make the international singing sensation happy.

Ayon kay Blooding, “@OfficialCharice and I are both APPALLED and angry.”

According to Blooding, “@OfficialCharice and I are both APPALLED and angry.

“Star King was disrespectful and rude. @OfficialCharice said it's not the same show it used to be.”

“Star King was disrespectful and rude. @OfficialCharice said it's not the same show it used to be.”

Hindi ito ang unang beses na lumabas si Charice sa Star King.

This is not the first time that Charice appeared on Star King.

Katunayan, dito pa nga nagsimula ang kanyang international singing career nang maging viral ang video ng kanyang performance sa naturang show noong 2007.

The reality is, this is where her international singing career started when her performance video on the show back in 2007 became viral.

Ito rin ang naging daan para maimbitahan siya sa Ellen DeGeneres Show sa Amerika.

This also led to her invitation on the Ellen DeGeneres Show in America.

http://www.weheartcharice.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum