weheartCHARICE
Charice promotion in the US Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
Charice promotion in the US Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Charice promotion in the US

+3
abilidades
Ate Lulu
clothes_w
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Charice promotion in the US Empty Charice promotion in the US May 2nd 2012, 3:32 pm

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

I saw this going around Twitter and thought to post it here if anybody is interested or have thoughts about it.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/h85ele

Charice promotion in the US Important-icon

Chasters, this is a call to action of sorts.. It needs to be retweeted as much as possible.. It's time to be heard.. It's time to get the label working for Charice.. But before we do that we have to ask ourselves do we believe in Charice, do we believe in her exquisite talent.. Do we believe that she has what it takes to be one of, if not the hottest artist out.. If the answer is yes to these questions then this is what I believe we should do..

First we all need to follow Warner Bros Records and Warner Music Group.. Then we all need to start tweeting them daily and requesting that they promote Charice.. We need to ask that the release her songs to the radio station for AirPlay.. We need to ask about her US Infinity CD.. We need to ask about collaborations with other artist.. We need to ask about her doing shows like DWTS and other reality shows based on singing.. We need to ask why Marc isn't working on promoting her.. We need to let them know that the people who buy their product, which is Charice's music, is not satisfied.. We need them to understand that we, as the consumers, are feeling neglected.. See money talks, and if they realize that Charice will sale here then they will get off their collective asses.. Next

US Chasters we have to let them know that her US fans exist.. That we are just as excited about her music as her Asian fans.. We have to make them stop pigeon holing her as just an Asian artist.. They need to acknowledge she has global appeal.. We as US fans need to be LOUDER.. We have to realize we are tweeting the wrong people.. The Voice, AI or even The XFactor US aren't going to help us in getting her music out its the label.. So let's be diligent.. Let's show them that those 6million votes for the KCA was globally garnered.. And lastly...

When we see people tweeting positive things about Charice, especially from the states, we need to quote those tweets and tag both Labels.. We can get them to promote her but we have to be persistent and unified.. It has to be a collective effort and it has to be consistent because it won't happen over night..

I would love to hear your thoughts on this.. Please share them with me..

http://www.weheartcharice.com

2Charice promotion in the US Empty Re: Charice promotion in the US May 2nd 2012, 9:41 pm

Ate Lulu

CHAficionado
CHAficionado

i believe in Charice's talent and hope it continues to grow.. i agree with the poster that we need to be heard. and i hope Charice hears us too.. God helps those who help themselves.. and hope Charice management will help us too.. going back to the Phil doing a reality show really.. it doesn't help.. she should focus.. ASIA is done now she has to go out of her comfort zone..

prayers and hard work will get us through....

3Charice promotion in the US Empty Re: Charice promotion in the US May 3rd 2012, 1:02 pm

abilidades

I keep on praying for her career and am wishing that there is something behind the silence right now. I am not sure if I am liking this guessing game but I am sure that I am willing to wait and be on the sideline ready to give her support whenever needed.

4Charice promotion in the US Empty Re: Charice promotion in the US May 3rd 2012, 4:28 pm

Barooze

abilidades wrote:I keep on praying for her career and am wishing that there is something behind the silence right now. I am not sure if I am liking this guessing game but I am sure that I am willing to wait and be on the sideline ready to give her support whenever needed.

There are many of us just waiting to unequivocally support her in whatever endeavor she decides to pursue... let us be cautious though "an idle mind is the devils playground" - as these feeble minded cheap tabloid wannabe's sell their junk along with an idle Charice, we cannot let them get to us emotionally and question our own selves - just keep the faith my friends and before we know it - Charice will rise again!

5Charice promotion in the US Empty Re: Charice promotion in the US May 3rd 2012, 5:10 pm

koolerbeans

koolerbeans
Admin

Ate Lulu wrote:i believe in Charice's talent and hope it continues to grow.. i agree with the poster that we need to be heard. and i hope Charice hears us too.. God helps those who help themselves.. and hope Charice management will help us too.. going back to the Phil doing a reality show really.. it doesn't help.. she should focus.. ASIA is done now she has to go out of her comfort zone..

I echo all of that, Ate Lulu.

https://weheartcharice.forumotion.com

6Charice promotion in the US Empty Re: Charice promotion in the US May 3rd 2012, 5:18 pm

Barooze

koolerbeans wrote:
Ate Lulu wrote:i believe in Charice's talent and hope it continues to grow.. i agree with the poster that we need to be heard. and i hope Charice hears us too.. God helps those who help themselves.. and hope Charice management will help us too.. going back to the Phil doing a reality show really.. it doesn't help.. she should focus.. ASIA is done now she has to go out of her comfort zone..

I echo all of that, Ate Lulu.

I support this "Chaster Power" - someone come up with a plan and we'd go EDSA on them... :)

7Charice promotion in the US Empty Re: Charice promotion in the US May 3rd 2012, 6:45 pm

hoz

CHAdmirer
CHAdmirer

Charice has it made now. She can pick and choose her projects. Actually, she could retire NOW, and not have to worry, but I'm hoping she doesn't.

My feeling is after the Asia tour she is laying low until the film comes out. When "Here Comes the Boom" is released I look for Cha to get busy. piggybacking on her new exposure.

8Charice promotion in the US Empty Re: Charice promotion in the US May 3rd 2012, 11:00 pm

tinynoggin

tinynoggin

sadly, i don't see charice promoting herself much.

somebody tell her that it is ok to promote her own self.

to let us know how she is doing.
(last time i checked, twitter is still free)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum