weheartCHARICE
Thank you, Koolerbeans! Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thank you, Koolerbeans!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thank you, Koolerbeans! Empty Re: Thank you, Koolerbeans! on March 7th 2012, 7:56 am

motherdear

great work Ting, thanks

2Thank you, Koolerbeans! Empty Thank you Koolerbeans... on March 7th 2012, 9:27 am

Ate Lulu

CHAficionado
CHAficionado
thank you for giving us home to go to.. Charicediva was my home for so many years and haven't gone to any sites for Charice's updates.. now that it is gone.. i guess this will be new home.. i hope our charicediva sisters and brothers will find their way home.. and Ting.. if you need help at anything please don't hesitate to tell us..

3Thank you, Koolerbeans! Empty Re: Thank you, Koolerbeans! on March 7th 2012, 9:39 am

rhodz29

Good Job koolerbeans! i hope a lot of members of Charicediva will visit here :)

4Thank you, Koolerbeans! Empty Re: Thank you, Koolerbeans! on March 7th 2012, 9:53 am

chargepads

chargepads
CHAster
CHAster
rhodz29 wrote:Good Job koolerbeans! i hope a lot of members of Charicediva will visit here :)
Exactly my sentiments.....

5Thank you, Koolerbeans! Empty Thank you, Koolerbeans! on March 7th 2012, 2:08 pm

BlackWidow1128

HELLOOOOO!!!!!!

6Thank you, Koolerbeans! Empty Re: Thank you, Koolerbeans! on March 7th 2012, 8:02 pm

koolerbeans

koolerbeans
Admin
thanks! we're going to try our very best to make this feel like home <33

https://weheartcharice.forumotion.com

7Thank you, Koolerbeans! Empty Re: Thank you, Koolerbeans! on March 7th 2012, 9:49 pm

BlackWidow1128

yayyyy!!!!!!

8Thank you, Koolerbeans! Empty Re: Thank you, Koolerbeans! on March 8th 2012, 2:48 am

fnis

Thank you Koolerbeans. I feel like we are home again.

9Thank you, Koolerbeans! Empty Re: Thank you, Koolerbeans! on March 8th 2012, 1:23 pm

denz_bart

Just want to say thank you as well. been checking charicediva almost everyday just to see if its working already. even though im a lurker in most charice sites... it still nice to see old friends again. Great work guys

10Thank you, Koolerbeans! Empty Re: Thank you, Koolerbeans! on March 8th 2012, 3:56 pm

tita moh

Ting, thanks for being patient in helping me with the activation!! You and clothes are the best!! Both of your time and hard work are highly appreciated!! Thank you so much for giving the divanatics a new home!! Love you both!

11Thank you, Koolerbeans! Empty Re: Thank you, Koolerbeans! on March 13th 2012, 7:12 pm

dark_angst

yey i'm finally here!!! thank you kooler, clotheswhore and to all of those (unsung heroes?) who are responsible for setting this whole thing in motion...this site is obviously tamer than most i've visited when cdiva was down--which i like immensely...:) thanks guys...

12Thank you, Koolerbeans! Empty Re: Thank you, Koolerbeans! on March 13th 2012, 10:15 pm

ikawna

Great job! I've been missing cdiva for the longest time, now I have a place to go to for updates on Charice. Thanks so much to Koolerbeans and clotheswhore for this site.

13Thank you, Koolerbeans! Empty Re: Thank you, Koolerbeans! on March 14th 2012, 5:19 pm

hoz

CHAdmirer
CHAdmirer
Hello hello HELLO, hoz is here! Looking forward to interacting with all the old gang and new chasters. Thx for the site and the reunions.

14Thank you, Koolerbeans! Empty Re: Thank you, Koolerbeans! on March 15th 2012, 10:31 am

excg

CHAdmirer
CHAdmirer
Home sweet home! :)

15Thank you, Koolerbeans! Empty Re: Thank you, Koolerbeans! on March 17th 2012, 8:21 pm

ceejoy

<3 home is love..! thank you ate ting!

16Thank you, Koolerbeans! Empty Re: Thank you, Koolerbeans! on March 17th 2012, 9:14 pm

koolerbeans

koolerbeans
Admin
Welcome guys! I'm so glad you all found us here! We're pretty excited to move forward and start to get our proper Charice fix again! Thanks for all the love! Clothes and I surely do appreciate it! (Who doesn't love being appreciated right?)

Happy posting! <3

17Thank you, Koolerbeans! Empty Re: Thank you, Koolerbeans! on April 2nd 2012, 3:43 pm

kenebowe

I was wondering on what form ChariceDiva will incarnate someday. Here it is. We ❤ Charice. Nicely put. :D

Thank you, Koolerbeans for reviving the Charice home forum that I knew for so long (albeit with a different name.) It's so nice to see familiar names, names that have given a lot of us insights on anything Charice. Plus some.

I must admit, I was a bit of a lurker then but I promise to be more participative this time around.

Again, kudos and thank you much.

18Thank you, Koolerbeans! Empty Re: Thank you, Koolerbeans! on April 3rd 2012, 7:15 pm

koolerbeans

koolerbeans
Admin
Thanks, kenebowe :)

19Thank you, Koolerbeans! Empty Re: Thank you, Koolerbeans! on April 10th 2012, 4:07 pm

Paris12eric

Finally and thanks, I was used to this forum format.

20Thank you, Koolerbeans! Empty Re: Thank you, Koolerbeans! on April 10th 2012, 4:41 pm

koolerbeans

koolerbeans
Admin
you're welcome @paris12eric!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum