weheartCHARICE
05/10/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice turns 20 Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
05/10/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice turns 20 Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

05/10/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice turns 20

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

koolerbeans

koolerbeans
Admin

Charice turns 20
ABS-CBNnews.com | Posted at 05/10/2012 9:32 AM | Updated as of 05/10/2012 9:32 AM

MANILA, Philippines -- International singing sensation Charice turns 20 today, May 10.

"Happy Birthday to me. Love you, Chasters. Happy Birthday to us," Charice said in her official Twitter account, giving a shoutout to her fans who have been dubbed "Chasters."

But just a day before her birthday, Charice became the butt of jokes of controversial radio personality Mo Twister (Mohan Gumatay in real life), who along with DJs Tin Gamboa and Mia Bayuga, started the hashtag #charicepempengcosextape on the microblogging site on their show “GoodTimes” on Wednesday.

The hashtag became the top local trending topic on Twitter that morning.

“It's my birthday tomorrow.. I just can't wait to go back to the Philippines,” she immediately posted on Twitter and hinted that Gumatay should have a "good lawyer."

Gumatay has apologized for the incident via a series of tweets, saying the "joke" was "dumb" and "cruel."

Charice is set to be back in the country this June to judge in ABS-CBN's version of hit talent show "The X Factor Philippines."

https://weheartcharice.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum