weheartCHARICE
05/14/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice gets tattoo to mark heartbreak Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
05/14/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice gets tattoo to mark heartbreak Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

05/14/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice gets tattoo to mark heartbreak

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

Charice gets tattoo to mark heartbreak

By Reyma Buan-Deveza, ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 05/14/2012 4:50 PM | Updated as of 05/14/2012 4:51 PM

MANILA, Philippines - International singing sensation Charice on Monday showed off her new tattoo with the intriguing quote: "I never knew to love until someone broke my heart."

Charice, who returned to the country to be part of the upcoming "The X Factor Philippines," said that she got her new tattoo in Los Angeles.

05/14/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice gets tattoo to mark heartbreak 3646957_7bfdf3d4a1a105c7549f4f2ba42b0369

"Actually it's a true story but I'd rather not tell the story. I know a lot of people kapag nabasa nila 'yan makaka-relate. Again talagang kapag naglalagay ako, may meaning. When I put something like this there's a meaning," Charice said.

"Actually it's a true story but I'd rather not tell the story. I know a lot of people once they read it they can relate. Again when I have it put on, there's a meaning. When I put something like this there's a meaning," Charice said.

"It's part of me. It's part of the look and everything. Let's just say it's an accessory," she added.

The singer's first tattoo on her left forearm says "love eternally."

Happy and free

In the interview, Charice once again asked about her sexuality.

"I don't care whatever you think. As long as my fans love me and support me forever, I'm good with that," she said. "Whoever stays with my until the end of my career or whatever, those are the people [who trust me]. The others that still have doubts, questions, who are confused... I will understand."

Charice stressed that she never had a change of image, and that her look now simply shows her real personalty.

"What you see right now is the real me. What you see before wasn't me. A lot of people around me like in the US, like in here, they didn't know what I really want. They were deciding for me. Like they were deciding, 'let's do this, let's gonna do that, do the curly hair.' I didn't get the chance to decide for myself," she explained.

"Now that I'm being so independent, while it's early, I really, really want to tell all the people that I don't care if you hate. I don't care if you don't like it," she added.

Charice said what is important is that she's really happy.

"I'm extremely happy. Unbelievable. Like I could cry, I could cry because I'm going out in public showing my tattoo, showing my hair, showing my outfit. I feel more free," she said.

http://www.weheartcharice.com

hoz

CHAdmirer
CHAdmirer

Charice is growing, changing. All the best for our little Diva.

silverryno

CHAdmirer
CHAdmirer

Charice is an adult so she has absolutely every right to be herself, and to express herself they way she wants to.

But at the same time, Charice fans who truly admired her past wholesome image also has the right to be disappointed with the way she currently represents herself. If this is the "real" Charice, then so be it.

I'll continue to be a fan of her voice and talent.

Ate Lulu

CHAficionado
CHAficionado

silverryno wrote:Charice is an adult so she has absolutely every right to be herself, and to express herself they way she wants to.

But at the same time, Charice fans who truly admired her past wholesome image also has the right to be disappointed with the way she currently represents herself. If this is the "real" Charice, then so be it.

true.. true.. disappointed.. but what can we do? accept.. and hope she won't overdo it..

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

silverryno wrote:Charice is an adult so she has absolutely every right to be herself, and to express herself they way she wants to.

Agreed.

roosell

CHAster
CHAster

I shall also remain supportive and a fan of her voice and talent but to be honest there are some concerns that I have regarding her future. Please refrain from dubbing me a "hater" or "unsupportive" for these opinions as this is not the case. Charice has every right to make her own choices and deserves to be happy. I totally get that. My own selfishness for what I want her image to be is not her problem. That 14 year-old kid has grown & evolved into something quite removed from the contestant on "Little Big Star". I am not privy to her private life nor the career path she is taking but it seems to me that the 2 upcoming Filipino shows in the U.S. and a return to ABS-CBN is both regressive and disappointing. I hope these events are just "filler" until album and movie releases later this year. Exclusion from "Glee", DF&F shows, release-of-album delays,lack of appearances on Ellen, GMA,OWN & talk-shows in general are disconserting. The "buzz" surrounding her talent has been replaced by gossip & innuendo regarding her personal life (which is not good for her career). Time will reveal the outcome. Her talent is unquestionable. The choices being made are not. Best wishes to her for happiness & good health.

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

roosell wrote:I shall also remain supportive and a fan of her voice and talent but to be honest there are some concerns that I have regarding her future. Please refrain from dubbing me a "hater" or "unsupportive" for these opinions as this is not the case. Charice has every right to make her own choices and deserves to be happy. I totally get that. My own selfishness for what I want her image to be is not her problem. That 14 year-old kid has grown & evolved into something quite removed from the contestant on "Little Big Star". I am not privy to her private life nor the career path she is taking but it seems to me that the 2 upcoming Filipino shows in the U.S. and a return to ABS-CBN is both regressive and disappointing. I hope these events are just "filler" until album and movie releases later this year. Exclusion from "Glee", DF&F shows, release-of-album delays,lack of appearances on Ellen, GMA,OWN & talk-shows in general are disconserting. The "buzz" surrounding her talent has been replaced by gossip & innuendo regarding her personal life (which is not good for her career). Time will reveal the outcome. Her talent is unquestionable. The choices being made are not. Best wishes to her for happiness & good health.

Those are valid concerns, at least in my opinion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum