weheartCHARICE
06/25/12 - ABC News - Stars Whose Parents Have Been Murdered Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

06/25/12 - ABC News - Stars Whose Parents Have Been Murdered

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin
Charice article
Stars Whose Parents Have Been Murdered
ABC News

6 of 6

06/25/12 - ABC News - Stars Whose Parents Have Been Murdered Ap_charice_pempengco_jef_120625_wb

Charice Pempengco

"Glee" star Charice Pempengco endured a horrible loss last year when her father was stabbed to death with an ice pick at a grocery store in the Philippines. According to police, he accidentally brushed against a drunken man in the store, who picked a fight and ended up stabbing him.

Pempengco mourned her father on Twitter, saying that they had been close until her parents separated. "We had a really great relationship before all the trouble started," she wrote. "I loved him and I will still love him. He's still my dad, after all."

To read about other stars on the list (Charize Theron, Michael Jordan, Patrick Duffy, Jennifer Hudson, and Dylan McDermott), CLICK HERE .

To view forum properly, please enable HTML by doing the following:

1. Go to "Profile" on your top menu
2. Click "Preferences"
3. Select "Yes" for Always allow HTML
http://www.weheartcharice.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum