weheartCHARICE
03/12/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice to be an 'honest' judge on 'X Factor' Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
03/12/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice to be an 'honest' judge on 'X Factor' Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

03/12/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice to be an 'honest' judge on 'X Factor'

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

koolerbeans

koolerbeans
Admin

Charice to be an 'honest' judge on 'X Factor'
ABS-CBNnews.com | Posted at 03/12/2012 9:04 PM | Updated as of 03/12/2012 9:04 PM

MANILA, Philippines – International singing sensation Charice vowed to be honest to the contestants of ABS-CBN’s upcoming talent search, “The X Factor Philippines.”

Charice will be the only female judge in the Philippine version of the reality TV show, which originated in the U.K.

“I wanna be honest. I know some people will think that will be mean, but I wanna be honest. I wanna choose who’s talented. I wanna choose the real talent,” the singer told ABS-CBN News.

03/12/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice to be an 'honest' judge on 'X Factor' 20120312_charice
Charice

Charice said she’s excited to discover new talents from the Philippines during the show.

“Thank you so much to the people behind ‘X Factor.’ I love ‘X Factor’ and I’m very happy to be part of the team and I’m very excited. I just wanted say, ‘Saludo ako.’ I know there are a lot of very talented celebs here in the Philippines. Thank you for trusting me,” she said.

Charice herself is a product of a TV talent show. In 2005, when she was only 12 years old, Charice joined the first season of the ABS-CBN contest “Little Big Star,” where she finished at third place in the “big division,” losing to Sam Concepcion.

Auditions are now ongoing for “The X Factor Philippines,” which will be hosted by singer-actress KC Concepcion.

Apart from Charice, there have been no official announcements on the other judges of the show, although there have been rumors that Martin Nievera will also be a judge.

The first season of the U.S. version of “The X Factor” had four judges -- former “American Idol” judge Simon Cowell, record producer L.A. Reid, and singers Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger -- who also served as mentors to the contestants. -- Report from Ginger Conejero, ABS-CBN News

https://weheartcharice.forumotion.com

chargepads

chargepads
CHAster
CHAster

C'mon ABS, what do you expect Charice to do as a judge, other than to be honest? Your headline is stating the obvious. :roll:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum