weheartCHARICE
What's our nickname? Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
What's our nickname? Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's our nickname?

+2
excg
hoz
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What's our nickname? Empty What's our nickname? March 16th 2012, 6:17 pm

hoz

CHAdmirer
CHAdmirer

On ChariceDiva we were Divanatics. What is our new name, Chartsters?

2What's our nickname? Empty Re: What's our nickname? March 17th 2012, 11:08 am

excg

CHAdmirer
CHAdmirer

hearters? hahahaha

3What's our nickname? Empty Re: What's our nickname? March 17th 2012, 9:10 pm

koolerbeans

koolerbeans
Admin

HAHA! I haven't given that any thought!

I know I carry being a divanatic close to my heart, but as we move forward ya'll are more than welcome to brainstorm here :)

https://weheartcharice.forumotion.com

4What's our nickname? Empty Re: What's our nickname? March 17th 2012, 10:49 pm

Ate Lulu

CHAficionado
CHAficionado

Divanatic Chasters.. i used to not like Chasters as name of Charice's lovers.. i went with Chaster League.. since we are known as Chasters by name.. let's just leave Divanatics as our nickname.. it will be hard for us to start a new name for us since we know we are Divanatics by heart..

5What's our nickname? Empty Re: What's our nickname? March 18th 2012, 12:22 am

chargepads

chargepads
CHAster
CHAster

Mingettes sounds silly! :D

6What's our nickname? Empty Re: What's our nickname? March 19th 2012, 1:32 am

TorontoFan

It's already known internationally that Charice's fans are called Chasters. Why don't we just remain so? IMHO, it would sound weird to retain the name Divanatics because we are now from weheartCHARICE and Charicediva no longer exists.

7What's our nickname? Empty Re: What's our nickname? March 19th 2012, 9:25 am

hoz

CHAdmirer
CHAdmirer

Chasters are Chasters worldwide. But you know, there's that old "fraternity" thing.

8What's our nickname? Empty Re: What's our nickname? March 19th 2012, 3:06 pm

Ate Lulu

CHAficionado
CHAficionado

as i have argued before.. Hoz is right.. Chasters worldwide.. we are all Chasters in here by name.. but we do have this soft spot on our group as Divanatics.. we have been thru ups and downs.. and people know who are Divanatics by heart.. and just happy that we share common ground with a plus.. that's our group.. as for this forum.. we are thankful that we now have a home.. we have the same rules and same purpose..

mind you.. aside from Divanatics.. there are AJC, CIA, ChariceTVcrew, ChasterAus, ChasterSing, ChasterRomania and others.. Divanatics is just one of the groups that love Charice.. oh we have another name that we do love... MING DYNASTY.. MING'S WARRIORS.. and yes! we love being Ming Warriors.. coz we are here not just to talk about her but protect her..

Last edited by Ate Lulu on March 19th 2012, 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding a line or 2..)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum