weheartCHARICE
How I Discovered Charice Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

How I Discovered Charice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How I Discovered Charice Empty How I Discovered Charice on September 17th 2012, 9:32 pm

khatman

khatman
Legend
Legend
It started with the Susan Boyle phenomenum(Britain's Got Talent) I spent 2 mos following Susan Boyle

I Dreamed A Dream - the song that got her recognized (finally) @ age 47.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Too bad Susan did not get discovered earlier. At 47 her best days were behind her. Here is a an earlier recording of her singing "Cry Me A River" - she was in her 30's

Among the thumbnail alongside the Susan Boyle vids was this chubby Taiwanese singer - Lin Yu Chun - He was supposed to be the Chinese Celine Dion singing "My Heart Will Go On"

Which brought me to Charice - a thumbnail alongside Lin Yu Chun - Charice in Italy singing "My Heart Will Go On"

I was hooked!

2How I Discovered Charice Empty More Lin Yu Chun - I Dreamed A Dream on December 20th 2012, 8:24 pm

khatman

khatman
Legend
Legend
I Dreamed A Dream - Lin Yu Chun (B. Mar9, 1986)

khatman

khatman
Legend
Legend
Lin Yu Chun on Ellen - I Will Always Love You (April 2010)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum