weheartCHARICE
10/01/12 - ABS-CBN News - X Factor PH's Allen: 'Please don't forget me' Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
10/01/12 - ABS-CBN News - X Factor PH's Allen: 'Please don't forget me' Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

10/01/12 - ABS-CBN News - X Factor PH's Allen: 'Please don't forget me'

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

koolerbeans

koolerbeans
Admin

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/10/01/12/x-factor-phs-allen-please-dont-forget-me
Charice-related article - X Factor PH's Allen: 'Please don't forget me'
X Factor PH's Allen: 'Please don't forget me'
ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 10/01/2012 1:32 PM | Updated as of 10/01/2012 1:32 PM

10/01/12 - ABS-CBN News - X Factor PH's Allen: 'Please don't forget me' 20120913_allen-stamaria

MANILA, Philippines -- Aspiring singer Allen Sta. Maria took to social media to thank those who supported her even as she ended her journey on "The X Factor Philippines" on Sunday night.

On her official Twitter account, Sta. Maria also appealed to her fans not to forget her.

"Thank you so much for all your support, people! God bless you all! Sana di nyo ko makalimutan. Love you all," Sta. Maria tweeted.

Dubbed as the "Swag Princess" on the TV talent search, Sta. Maria also reacted on the outburst of her mentor, Charice, during Sunday's elimination show.

"RESPECT others if you wanna be RESPECTED TOO (PERIOD)," she said.

On Sunday's episode, Charice became emotional after her two wards, Sta. Maria and KZ Tandigan, found themselves in the bottom two.

Charice admitted she was hurt with the result, but added that the two girls are already "superstars."

After judges Gary Valenciano, Martin Nievera and Pilita Corrales decided to vote out Sta. Maria, Charice burst into tears, promising the young hopeful that she will always be there as her mentor and friend.

Then Charice berated the crowd, some of whom began to laugh. “I’m sorry, everybody should stop. This is not a joke, okay? I’ve been holding this for a long time and this is not a joke. Congratulations sa lahat ng nakapasok pero please, this is Allen,” she said.

https://weheartcharice.forumotion.com

Ate Lulu

CHAficionado
CHAficionado

oh.. that elimination night.. too many questions and no answer.. who would believe that? i would have accepted it if ever.. Gab or Daddy's Home as one of the bottom 2 and one of the girls hit the bottom 2 too.. i am sure the judges would pick Allen to stay coz of what progress she had shown during the competition.. but no.. they have to have the 2 girls at the bottom.. KZ hasn't hit the bottom 2 since it started and all of a sudden she was one???? it's past.. like Charice she didn't question as to why it happened.. scripted, fixed or not... we will never know but we sure know it was so obvious something went on to get the ratings the station want to get and have 3 mentors have one to represent them instead of 2 from Charice and just one from the other mentor.. hayz.. something fishy and it STUNK! @-) @-) @-)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum