weheartCHARICE
03/16/12 - Magnus Today - Whitney Houston Eulogist Marvin Winans Writes About Charice Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
03/16/12 - Magnus Today - Whitney Houston Eulogist Marvin Winans Writes About Charice Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

03/16/12 - Magnus Today - Whitney Houston Eulogist Marvin Winans Writes About Charice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TorontoFan

Whitney Houston Eulogist Marvin Winans Writes About Charice
Magnus Today | Published On Friday, March 16, 2012

03/16/12 - Magnus Today - Whitney Houston Eulogist Marvin Winans Writes About Charice ChariceLetter

I do know of Charice and have heard her music, and Ms. Houston has commented on the young lady and her powerful voice. Ms. Houston did express to me in the past of her pleasure that such a fine young vocalist would emulate her and sing her songs in such a powerful and elegant manner. I have no doubt that Ms. Houston was a fan of young Charice and wished her the best. As for your prayer request, I will most certainly keep young Charice in my prayers and ask that my congregation pray for her success and continued humility.

Again, thank you for your kind words.

In His Service,

Pastor Marvin L Winans

Happy to share this:

http://www.magnustoday.net/2012/03/whitney-houston-eulogist-marvin-winans-writes-about-charice/

Last edited by koolerbeans on March 24th 2012, 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reformat)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum