weheartCHARICE
10/10/12 - ABS-CBN News - Hollywood actor Kevin James praises Charice Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
10/10/12 - ABS-CBN News - Hollywood actor Kevin James praises Charice Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

10/10/12 - ABS-CBN News - Hollywood actor Kevin James praises Charice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

koolerbeans

koolerbeans
Admin

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/10/10/12/hollywood-actor-kevin-james-praises-charice
Charice-related article - Hollywood actor Kevin James praises Charice
Hollywood actor Kevin James praises Charice
ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 10/10/2012 1:58 PM | Updated as of 10/10/2012 1:58 PM

10/10/12 - ABS-CBN News - Hollywood actor Kevin James praises Charice May24_charice
Singer Charice. File photo

MANILA, Philippines -- Hollywood actor-comedian Kevin James praised Filipina singer Charice, who appears in his latest film "Here Comes The Boom."

In an interview with Jammin 101.5 which was posted on YouTube, James described Charice's voice as "unbelievable."

"I've got old school songs in this movie. I believe there's a little of Neil Diamond, I rock the Neil Diamond on this, not me personally but my girl Charice rocks it. She's unbelievable, you'll see," James said in the interview.

According to reports, Charice performed Diamond's "Holly Holy" in the movie.

"Here Comes The Boom," which also stars Salma Hayek, tells of a high school biology teacher (Kevin James), who becomes a mixed-martial arts fighter to raise funds for the poor school.

It opens in US theaters on October 12.

https://weheartcharice.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum