weheartCHARICE
03/28/12 - Manila Bulletin - Charice on reprising Sunshine Corazon role, 'nicest' 'Glee' cast member Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
03/28/12 - Manila Bulletin - Charice on reprising Sunshine Corazon role, 'nicest' 'Glee' cast member Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

03/28/12 - Manila Bulletin - Charice on reprising Sunshine Corazon role, 'nicest' 'Glee' cast member

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

Charice on reprising Sunshine Corazon role, 'nicest' 'Glee' cast member
By JULIEN MERCED C. MATABUENA
March 28, 2012, 4:49pm

03/28/12 - Manila Bulletin - Charice on reprising Sunshine Corazon role, 'nicest' 'Glee' cast member Cha_25
Charice described her stint on 'Here Comes the Boom' as the 'most exciting part of my career' (Screen grab courtesy of Clevver News on YouTube)

MANILA, Philippines – International singing sensation Charice has expressed interest in returning to the hit US TV musical series, "Glee."

“I would love to. Again, I was just saying that the only hard part is, like, other people trying to compare me to other, you know, talented people from there [cast members]. I don’t like it ‘cause, you know, again, all the people from ‘Glee,’ they’re all talented and I love them. So I would love to be part of it again,” Charice related in an interview with Clevver News during Hollywood entertainment blogger Perez Hilton’s Mad Hatter Tea Party birthday bash held last March 24, with the video clip posted on the source’s official YouTube page on Monday.

Charice made her first appearance on the TV show’s second season pilot on September 2010 as Sunshine Corazon, a Filipina exchange student at the fictional McKinley High and Lea Michele's character Rachel Berry's singing rival. Charice's stint caused much hype here and abroad, despite her appearing in only three episodes including the season finalé. On July last year, “Glee” creator Ryan Murphy himself confirmed that Charice’s Sunshine Corazon will no longer be included in the show’s third season, which airs till end on May.

The Pinay singer said that she “learned a lot” from all of her “Glee” co-stars, and deemed Naya Rivera, who plays cheerleader Santana Lopez, the “nicest one.”

“She’s very nice ‘cause the first time I was there [on set], first day, she just knew all about me. Like, she said she looked online all about me. She knew that I play [the] guitar. It made me feel so good. They’re so busy but she still found time to look online and do a little research about me,” she said.

Charice is currently busy working on the US version of her album, “Infinity,” while her movie, the action-comedy “Here Comes the Boom,” is set to come out later this year.

“They [co-stars Kevin James and Salma Hayek] just made me feel very, very comfortable. I just felt that we were family, basically. That’s why I’m just happy to be part of the movie,” she said.

Source

http://www.weheartcharice.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum