weheartCHARICE
12/07/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice admits she's in love Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
12/07/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice admits she's in love Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

12/07/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice admits she's in love

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

benjandy

benjandy
CHAnnoisseur
CHAnnoisseur

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/12/07/12/charice-admits-shes-love

Charice admits she's in love
ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 12/07/2012 10:57 AM | Updated as of 12/07/2012 11:34 AM

MANILA, Philippines - Singer Charice has admitted that she is in love.

"Ano po, oh my God. When I'm in love like this, I get crazy," she said in an interview on the ABS-CBN morning show "Kris TV" aired on Friday.

While she did not directly say that she is in a relationship, Charice, who was giddily jumping up and down, had something to say to her special someone.

"Sa iyo, I just want to thank you for inspiring me. Thank you for loving me for who I am, for loving me. Alam ko na kahit hindi ganito ang status ko, you still love me. This is the last time I will fall in love," she said.

12/07/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice admits she's in love 120212_charice2
Singer Charice - File photo

In an interview on "The Buzz" last Sunday, Charice maintained that she is the same person that Filipinos used to know despite her new look.

The singer, who was initially known for her long black locks, now has blonde hair and tattoos.

“I think ‘yung pinakamasakit ‘yung dyina-judge ako ng mga tao na hindi naman ako kilala. Pati ‘yung mga tao na kilala na nga ako, dyina-judge pa ako. Kasi para po sa akin, parang ‘hoy, kilala niyo naman ako eh, hindi naman porket nagpalit ako ng buhok, ‘di naman porket may tattoo ako sa katawan ko eh iba na ako. ‘Di naman ganoon ‘yun,” she explained during the interview.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum