weheartCHARICE
05/15/2013 - PEP - Did Charice elope with X Factor finalist Alyssa Quijano?   Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
05/15/2013 - PEP - Did Charice elope with X Factor finalist Alyssa Quijano?   Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

05/15/2013 - PEP - Did Charice elope with X Factor finalist Alyssa Quijano?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

benjandy

benjandy
CHAnnoisseur
CHAnnoisseur

http://www.pep.ph/news/38627/did-charice-elope-with-x-factor-finalist-alyssa-quijano

Did Charice elope with X Factor finalist Alyssa Quijano?

by Arniel C. Serato posted on May 15, 2013

05/15/2013 - PEP - Did Charice elope with X Factor finalist Alyssa Quijano?   2d9915f1b
PHOTO BY: INSTAGRAM

Kasunod ng pagkalat ng ilang batch ng photos ni Charice na nagpakita ng kanyang new look ay ang balita tungkol sa tila masalimuot na lovelife ng singer. [Next to the spread of a few batch of photos of Charice sporting her new look, is the news about the seemingly complex lovelife of the singer.]

Sa exclusive report ng Ang Latest: Updated, inalam kung totoo nga bang nakipagtanan si Charice sa babaeng miyembro ng girl group na A.K.A. JAM, produkto ng X-Factor Philippines, kung saan naging hurado si Charice. [On the exclusive report of The Latest:Updated, the truth was investigated whether Charice eloped with the female member of the girl group A.K.A. JAM, product of the X-Factor Philippines, where Charice became a judge.]

Noong May 11, sa segment ng show na “Charice: The Untold Shocker,” dalawang tao na malapit sa dating Glee star ang humarap sa camera. [Last May 11, on the segment of the show, “Charice: The Untold Shocker”, 2 persons who are close to the Glee star faced the camera.]

WHO IS ALYSSA QUIJANO? Sa ngayon, sinasabing si Alyssa Kate Quijano diumano ang karelasyon ni Charice. [For now, it is said apparently that Alyssa Kate Quijano is the partner of Charice.]

Si Alyssa rin daw ang "Ayie" na parating nababanggit sa mga tweets noon ni Charice.
[It is also said that the "Ayie" which Charice always mentions on her tweets before is Alyssa.]

Ayon sa source na nagpakilalang Mike, bago kumalat ang balita, narinig daw niya ang plano ni Charice na bumili ng bahay. [According to the source who introduced himself as Mike, before the news spread, he heard about Charice's plan to buy a house.]

Ang kuwento ni Mike sa talk show ng TV5, “Yung huling-huling nakarating sa akin, nagbiro daw at planong bumili ng bahay at kotse, kailan lang siguro... wala pang one week. [The story of Mike on the talk show of TV5, "The very last which came to me, she joked and planned to buy a house and car, maybe it was a few days ago...not one week has passed.]

“Ang nag-confirm sa akin yung taga-mismong opisina na nakita niya si Charice dun. Nagulat nga ako, e, kaya 'tinawag ko kay Raquel.” [The person who confirmed that to me was that person working on the office who saw Charice there. I was surprised so I called Raquel.]

Si "Raquel" ay ang ina ni Charice na si Raquel Pempengco. ["Raquel" refers to Raquel Pempengco who is the mother of Charice.]

Pagkatapos, noong May 8, 2013, nakatanggap daw ng text ang kanyang cell phone mula sa sender na umano'y magulang ni Alyssa Kate. [After May 8, 2013, she was said to receive a text message on her cell phone from a sender who was said to be the mother of Alyssa Kate.]

Salaysay ni Mike, “May natanggap nga akong tawag o text na nagpakilalang Liza, mommy daw siya ni Alyssa, at ang sabi, pupunta nga raw siya sa akin at magpapasama. [Mike said, "I indeed received a call or text who introduced herself as Liza, she was the mother of Alyssa according to her, and said that she will come to me and is asking me to go with her.]

“Kukunin niya raw anak niya at may kasama raw siyang NBI galing sa main... [She said she will go and get her child and she's with the NBI from the main...]

“Sabi ko, 'Hindi ako makakasama diyan kasi yung pupuntahan natin e relatives ko 'yan, hindi iba sa akin yun. Ayokong madamay sa gulo at ayoko mapagbintangan na… [I said, 'I will not be able to go because the person we will go to are my relatives, they're not different to me. I don't want to be involved with the trouble and I don't want to be blamed that...]

“'Ituturo ko na lang sa inyo kung nasaan yung bahay.'” [I'll just tell you where their house is.]

Noong araw din na yun, "mga 11:30 p.m." ay nagbigay daw ng update si "Liza," at ang sabi— dugtong ni Mike— "Kuya, nakuha ko na anak ko, salamat sa Diyos." [On that same day, "around 11:30 p.m.", "Liza" was said to give an update and said, "Brother, I recovered my child, thanks to God!", Mike added.]

Hindi na raw natanong ni Mike kung ano ang nangyari kay Charice. [Mike was not able to ask about what happened to Charice.]

LOLA: "HALOS MADUROG ANG PUSO KO." Sa ikalawang bahagi ng two-part report ng Ang Latest: Updated, nagkuwento ang maternal grandmother ni Charice na si Tess Relucio tungkol sa nangyaring kumprontasyon sa pagitan ng singer at ng ina nitong si Raquel. [GRANDMA: "MY HEART IS ALMOST CRUSHED." On the second portion of the two-part report on The Lates: Updated, the maternal grandmother of Charice, Tess Relucio, told us about the confrontation which happened between the singer and her mother Raquel.]

Panimula ni Lola Tess, “Halos madurog ang puso ko..." dahil sa mga narinig na kuwento mula kay Raquel. [Grandma Tess started to say, "My heart is almost crushed..." because of the stories she heard from Raquel.]

Nagkasagutan at nagkasakitan daw ang mag-ina noong pilit na pinapauwi ni Raquel si Charice. [It is said that both of them confronted and hurt each other during the time when Raquel is asking Charice to go home.]

Dagdag ni Lola Tess, “Sana ang sakit na nararamdaman ng mommy mo e maramdaman mo rin, anak [Charice]. [Grandma Tess added, "My child, I hope you will also feel the pain your mother is feeling."]

“Sabi pa ng iba, ‘Blood is thicker than water.’ Sa nakikita ko yata, e, mas matimbang ang tubig sa 'yo kaysa sa dugo.” [Others say, 'Blood is thicker than water.' As what I see, it looks like water weighs more than blood.]

MOMMY RAQUEL: "DI KO PO MASASABING TANAN YUN." Kahapon, May 14, nagbigay ng pahayag si Raquel sa pamamagitan ng isang text message na ipinadala kay Marie Lozano ng ABS-CBN News. [MOMMY RAQUEL: "I CAN'T SAY THAT'S ELOPING." Yesterday, May 14, Raquel gave a statement through a text message sent to Marie Lozano of ABS-CBN News.]

Inamin nitong nakatanggap siya ng tawag mula sa "mommy nung girl... asking for help." [She admitted that she received a call from the "mommy of the girl...asking for help."]

Pero wala nang iba pang detalye tungkol sa insidenteng ikinuwento ni Lola Tess.

Ayon kay Raquel, "nakatakas" daw si Alyssa "kahapon [May 13] ng madaling-araw" at may nakakita sa "dalawang babae in a grey car." [According to Raquel, Alyssa "escaped" "yesterday daw [May 13]" and somebody saw two girls in a grey car."]

At para kay Raquel, hindi raw pagtatanan ang nangyari. [And for Raquel, what happened was not eloping.]

Aniya, "Kung ako po ang tatanungin, di ko po masasabing tanan yun 'coz we're not sure if it's really Charice who got her [Alyssa]. [She said, "If I will be asked, I can't say that's eloping 'coz we're not sure if it's really Charice who got her [Alyssa]."]

"Hangga't hindi po mismo natin naririnig kay Charice ang totoong pagkatao niya, para sa akin, di po dapat mag-judge dahil sa physical appearance lang." [Unless we hear directly from Charice about her true identity, for me, we should not judge only because of the physical appearance.]

Bilang ina ni Charice, nasasaktan daw si Raquel sa mga negatibong feedback na naririnig tungkol sa mga recent photos ng anak na kumakalat ngayon sa Internet. [As the mother of Charice, Raquel is said to be hurt of the negative feedback she's hearing about the recent photos of her child which is spreading now on the internet.]

CHARICE'S "PAGKATAO." Paano kung aminin ni Charice na siya ay tomboy? [CHARICE'S "IDENTITY". What if Charice admits she's lesbian?]

Ang pahayag ni Lola Tess sa Ang Latest: Updated, “Kung sakaling sinasabi mo na makarating sa kaalaman ko na ikaw ay lalaki na, sa ayaw mo at sa gusto anak, tanggapin mo, may monthly period ka. [The statement of Grandma Tess on The Latest: Updated, "If ever what your saying is that the knowledge that you're now a man arrives to me, whether you like it or not, my child, accept it, you still have monthly period.]

“Sa ngayon mabibigla kami, lahat ng pamilya mo, anak, mabibigla lalo na ang mommy mo. [For now we'll be surprised, everyone in your family, my child, will be surprised especially your mommy.]

“Siyempre siya ang nagpalaki sa 'yo at nagsilang sa 'yo e alam niya kung ikaw ay babae o hindi. [Ofcourse she's the one who reared and gave birth to you so she knows whether you're a girl or not.]

"E, antayin mong matanggap ka ng mommy mo sa ganyang sitwasyon. [On that situation you have to wait for your mommy to accept you.]

“Sa akin anak, bilang ina ng tahanan, sa pamilya natin e nilalawakan ko ang unawa ko sa inyong lahat.” [For me, my child, as the mother of the home, I'm expanding my understanding for all of you in this family.]

At anuman ang mangyari, hindi raw iiwan si Charice ng kanyang pamilya. [They say that no matter what happens, they will not leave Charice.]

Ang mensahe sa kanya ni Lola Tess: “Sabi ko sa 'yo huwag mong dudumihan ang iyong katawan, lahat ng mga pinaalala sa 'yo ng Nanay, nalimutan mo. [The message of Grandma Tess to her: "I told you not to soil your body, everything that your mother is reminding you, you forgot them.]

“Basta lagi mong tatandaan kahit na nagkamali ka, nandito kaming uunawa na pamilya mo." [Just always remember that even if you commit a mistake, your family is always here to understand you.]

Samantala, irerespeto naman daw ni Raquel ang anumang sasabihin ni Charice. [Meanwhile, Raquel said she'll respect whatever Charice is going to say.]

Sa pahayag nito sa ABS-CBN News noong May 10, aniya: [On her statement on ABS-CBN News last May 10, she said:]

"Ang sinasabi ng puso ko at isip ko bilang ina ay hayaan ko siyang ilantad kung ano ang tunay na katauhan niya. Kung ano ang gusto niya, dahil doon siya magiging maligaya. ['What my heart and mind is telling me as a mother is to allow her to expose her real identity. Whatever she wants because that's where she'll be happy.']

“Nirerespeto ko kung ano ang gusto niyang sabihin sa publiko, dahil doon siya magiging masaya at malaya na hindi niya nahanap sa aming pamilya." [I'm respecting what she wants to say to the public, because that's where she'll be happy and free which she never found in our family.]

Kinontak na ng PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) si Charice sa pamamagitan ng email ng kanyang manager na si Courtney Blooding at Twitter account ni Charice, subalit wala pa silang sagot. [PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) already contacted Charice through her manager, Courtney Blooding and on Charice's Twitter account, but they still don't have an answer.]

Bukas ang website na ito sa magiging pahayag ni Charice, Alyssa, at lahat ng taong sangkot sa isyu. [This website is open to the reply of Charice, Alyssa, and everyone involved in this issue.]

benjandy

benjandy
CHAnnoisseur
CHAnnoisseur

Related News:

http://www.cosmo.ph/celebs/buzz-list/runaway-love-did-charice-elope/

Runaway Love: Did Charice Elope? Charice Pempengco allegedly eloped with Alyssa Quijano, an X Factor Philippines finalist

Posted on May 15, 2013
by Arniel C. Serato

05/15/2013 - PEP - Did Charice elope with X Factor finalist Alyssa Quijano?   Charicepempengco
PHOTO : INSTAGRAM; KEITH DADOR

After controversial photos of singer Charice Pempengco showing off her new look surfaced, news about her even more controversial love life followed.An exclusive report from Ang Latest: Updated tried to investigate Charice’s alleged elopement with a member of girl group A.K.A. JAM, a product of X-Factor Philippines, wherein Charice served as a judge.Reports say that Charice is allegedly in a relationship with Alyssa Kate Quijano.Alyssa is also speculated to be “Ayie” whom Charice often mentioned in her tweets before.

benjandy

benjandy
CHAnnoisseur
CHAnnoisseur

Related News:

http://www.interaksyon.com/entertainment/is-girl-group-member-charices-girlfriend-and-did-they-try-to-elope/

Is girl group member Charice’s girlfriend, and did they try to elope?

InterAksyon.com · Wednesday, May 15, 2013 · 3:57 pm

05/15/2013 - PEP - Did Charice elope with X Factor finalist Alyssa Quijano?   Combo001-1-500x268
Charice and Alyssa Quijano, a member of the girl group AKA Jam.

TV5′s late-night gossip show “Ang Latest: Updated” reported on Saturday that Charice was suspected of having eloped with singer Alyssa Quijano, a member of the all-female vocal group AKA Jam who were finalists on “The X Factor Philippines” last year.

Citing a source close to Charice named Mike, the “Ang Latest” report said the alleged elopement was immediately foiled when Alyssa’s mother managed to recover Alyssa at the house where she and Charice were staying.

The report suggested that Charice, a judge on “The X Factor”, had been carrying on a secret relationship with Alyssa, whom she allegedly referred to by the nickname “Ayie” in her tweets when she was still active on Twitter.

One such tweet, dated October 25, 2012, seemed to be a declaration of love and a vow to make it public:
-----------------------------------
05/15/2013 - PEP - Did Charice elope with X Factor finalist Alyssa Quijano?   4ce06ee967795827216aa509a402c9cc_normal
Charice ✔ @OfficialCharice

I love you, Ayie. Soon people will know why I love you so much.
1:44 PM - 24 Oct 2012

133 RETWEETS 77 FAVORITES
-----------------------------------

On Tuesday, Charice’s mother, Racquel Pempengco, expressed her doubts about the alleged elopement in an interview with ABS-CBN News. She asked the public to withhold their judgment until Charice herself has aired her side on the issue.

Charice has not spoken to the media since “The X Factor” concluded in October last year. Last month, a collage of photos showing a masculine Charice posing with a pretty girl electrified social media. The girl turned out to be a friend’s girlfriend.

Last May 10 — coincidentally Charice’s 21st birthday — Racquel told ABS-CBN that she was ready to face the truth about her daughter’s rumored sexuality.

“Ang sinasabi ng puso ko at isip ko bilang ina ay hayaan ko siyang ilantad kung ano ang tunay na katauhan niya. Kung ano ang gusto niya, dahil doon siya magiging maligaya,” ["What my heart and mind is telling me as a mother is to allow her to reveal her real gender preference. Whatever path she wants to take, because that is where she would find happiness."], she said.

Racquel also said Charice was all set to give a tell-all interview on “The Buzz” on May 12. No such interview happened.

Two weeks ago, Raquel’s mother Tess Relucio gave a taped interview on “The Buzz” in which she confessed that she found Charice’s masculine appearance “hurtful” and “offensive” and pleaded with her granddaughter to revert to her old girly image.

khatman

khatman
Legend
Legend

Elope? Impossible since gay marriage is banned in the Philippines. Ditto for California.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum