weheartCHARICE
weheartCHARICE Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
weheartCHARICE Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

weheartCHARICE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1weheartCHARICE Empty weheartCHARICE March 7th 2012, 3:51 am

koolerbeans

koolerbeans
Admin

It's a new year!

Firstly, I'd like to address the elephant in the forum (room), ChariceDiva. The fate of ChariceDiva is completely out of our hands as we are not the owners of said site. We (site admins/moderators/contributors/members) lost three years of hard work, and the hope of it materializing again has become a pipe dream. After four months, a lump in my throat and heavy heart, I feel it's time to try and move on to start a new chapter in our fandom.

weheartCHARICE is still in its building stages. We're still trying stuff out and testing waters here at forumotion. I hope to get a comprehensive CHARICE forum in the coming weeks.

Thanks for checking weheartCHARICE out. As I hope you welcome us with open arms, we invite you to register and help contribute to building weheartCHARICE.

All the best,
Kristina (koolerbeans)

-----------------

Current features that are active:
  1. Forum integrated calendar
  2. Chatbox (below)
  3. Home page

https://weheartcharice.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum