weheartCHARICE
09/27/10 - ABS-CBN News - TV Star John Stamos wishes he could sing like Charice Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
09/27/10 - ABS-CBN News - TV Star John Stamos wishes he could sing like Charice Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

09/27/10 - ABS-CBN News - TV Star John Stamos wishes he could sing like Charice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

TV Star John Stamos wishes he could sing like Charice
by Steve Angeles, ABS-CBN North America News Bureau
Posted at 09/27/2010 2:45 PM | Updated as of 09/28/2010 12:18 PM

09/27/10 - ABS-CBN News - TV Star John Stamos wishes he could sing like Charice 091010_CharicePempenco

BEVERLY HILLS, California – Stars came out to Beverly Hills to support a cause.

Operation Smile, the international charity that supports free surgeries for children born with facial deformities, held its 9th annual gala on September 24.

Charice is an ambassador for Operation Smile. She was scheduled to join the rest of the “Glee” cast for a special performance. However, the event's publicist said she cancelled last minute due to flu.

Fellow “Glee” cast member John Stamos was also there to be honored with the Lifetime Achievement Award along with Hollywood icon Harrison Ford and Susan Casden for their contributions to the organization.

The actor singer shared his thoughts on Charice.

"She's my favorite new cast member, I love her. I've known her for a while. We go to the same singing coach and I wish the coach would teach me to sing the way she sings. I love Charice, she's a doll," said the TV Star.

Teen hearthrob Michel Copon and the reining America's Best Dance Crew Champions, Poreotics, attended the annual gala.

"We just came here to support. We were invited so we just want to help out and see what's going on," explained Poreotics member Justin (Jet Li) Victor Valles.

http://www.weheartcharice.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum