weheartCHARICE
05/17/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice once joined contest hosted by Pilita Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
05/17/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice once joined contest hosted by Pilita Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

05/17/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice once joined contest hosted by Pilita

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

05/17/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice once joined contest hosted by Pilita FileABS-CBN_logo

Charice once joined contest hosted by Pilita
ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 05/17/2012 2:52 PM | Updated as of 05/17/2012 2:52 PM

MANILA, Philippines -- Singer Charice was excited to have found a video on YouTube showing her singing "Back To The Past" on the defunct talent contest "Ang Batang Kampeon" when she was only 9 years old.

Charice said what makes the video extra special is that it also shows veteran singer Pilita Corrales, who was the host of the kiddie talent competition.

Charice, now 20, is one of the four judges of ABS-CBN's "The X Factor Philippines," along with Corrales, Gary Valenciano and Martin Nievera.

"Nagkukuwentuhan kami kanina noong sumasali ako ng singing contest. Pinakita ko pa sa kanya 'yung video sa YouTube na siya 'yung host at ako ang kasali. Sabi ko, 'Wow this is unbelievable,'" Charice said in an interview with ABS-CBN News on Wednesday.

We were talking earlier about when I used to join singing contests. I was showing her the YouTube video when she was host and I was a contestant. I said, 'Wow this is unbelievable," Charice said in an interview with ABS-CBN News on Wednesday.

Charice admitted that she's both really nervous and very excited to be a judge on the upcoming talent competition.

Having joined several singing contests, Charice knows how it feels to be eliminated.

"We all know ilang beses akong natalo sa singing contest," she said. "'Yung ibang hindi makakapasok akala nila ay end of the world na. But you got to trust God kasi kapag hindi mo nakuha yon ay may ibang nakalaan sa iyo."

"We all know I've been defeated several times in singing contests," she said. "Those who don't make it, they think it's the end of the world. But you got to trust God because even if you don't get it, there is something else in store for you."

http://www.weheartcharice.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum