weheartCHARICE
08/08/11 - Hollywood Life - Charice Dishes About Her New Album: It Will Come Out Early Next Year & I Want To Make It Perfect! (w/ video interview from the 2011 Teen Choice Awards) Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
08/08/11 - Hollywood Life - Charice Dishes About Her New Album: It Will Come Out Early Next Year & I Want To Make It Perfect! (w/ video interview from the 2011 Teen Choice Awards) Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

08/08/11 - Hollywood Life - Charice Dishes About Her New Album: It Will Come Out Early Next Year & I Want To Make It Perfect! (w/ video interview from the 2011 Teen Choice Awards)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

Charice Dishes About Her New Album: It Will Come Out Early Next Year & I Want To Make It Perfect!
by Kirstin Benson

We’ve all been chomping at the bit for Charice Pempengco’s next album, but she assures us it will be well worth the wait! Watch our interview with her at the 2011 Teen Choice Awards!

Despite being slightly jet-lagged and a little nervous about presenting live on TV that night, Charice Pempengco took the time to chat with HollywoodLife.com at the 2011 Teen Choice Awards in Hollywood Aug. 7 — and we got all the latest about her upcoming album!

“I’m still working on it and it might come out early next year,” the 19-year-old pop star said. “There’s no official date because we want to put great songs on the album. We don’t want to rush it. I know that people have been waiting.”

It’s been more than a year since Charice‘s second studio album dropped and we are anxiously anticipating her next one! Luckily, from the sound of it, she’s got plenty of material from which to choose.

“I have recorded a lot of songs…like 20 plus,” she admitted. “But so far maybe like 12 songs for now [on the album], but maybe more.”

Watch the rest of Charice’s interview to hear what she has to say about working in Japan, dealing with jet lag and getting stage fright!

Are YOU excited for Charice’s next album? With whom would you like to see her collaborate? Sound off below!

Source

http://www.weheartcharice.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum