weheartCHARICE
07/17/12 - Pinoy Power - KZ Tandingan of ‘The X Factor Philippines’ Hits Headlines Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
07/17/12 - Pinoy Power - KZ Tandingan of ‘The X Factor Philippines’ Hits Headlines Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

07/17/12 - Pinoy Power - KZ Tandingan of ‘The X Factor Philippines’ Hits Headlines

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

Charice article
KZ Tandingan of ‘The X Factor Philippines’ Hits Headlines
July 17, 2012 by admin

KZ Tandingan of Digos, Davao del Sur wowed the four judges of The X Factor Philippines during her audition

07/17/12 - Pinoy Power - KZ Tandingan of ‘The X Factor Philippines’ Hits Headlines Kz1

The bubbly Davaoena compelled the four judges of The X Factor Philippines to give her a standing ovation after her soulful rendition of “Somewhere Over the Rainbow.” Charice even rushed to the stage to hug her.

Judges’ Thoughts:

Martin Nievera said “KZ I have one question. Pwede ba akong mag-front act sa concert mo? Because a star is born in Digos!”

Martin Nievera said "KZ I have one question. Can I be the front act for your concert? Because a star is born in Digos!"

Charice said “Tito Martin, gusto mong mag-front act. Pwede mo ba akong maging guest?”

Charice said "Tito Martin, you want to be the front act. Can I be your guest?"

Pilita Corrales said “Ako naman back-up singer.”

Pilita Corrales said "As for me, back-up singer."

Gary V said “Ok lang basta ako ang maging direktor. You almost got me speechless dahil sa ginawa mo. Originality nandun, attitude nandun, boses nandun. You’ve got it all!”

Gary V said "It's ok as long as I'm the director. You almost got me speechless because of what you did. Originality is there, attitude is there, voice is there. You've got it all!"

07/17/12 - Pinoy Power - KZ Tandingan of ‘The X Factor Philippines’ Hits Headlines Kz2

Source

Episode 1.7: "The X Factor Philippines" (July 14, 2012)

http://www.weheartcharice.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum