weheartCHARICE
10/12/12 - Teen.com - Charice Talks New Movie ‘Here Comes the Boom’ & Possibility of ‘Glee’ Return (Exclusive) Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
10/12/12 - Teen.com - Charice Talks New Movie ‘Here Comes the Boom’ & Possibility of ‘Glee’ Return (Exclusive) Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

10/12/12 - Teen.com - Charice Talks New Movie ‘Here Comes the Boom’ & Possibility of ‘Glee’ Return (Exclusive)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

koolerbeans

koolerbeans
Admin

http://www.teen.com/2012/10/12/celebrities/charice-here-comes-the-boom/
Charice interview - Charice Talks New Movie ‘Here Comes the Boom’ & Possibility of ‘Glee’ Return (Exclusive)
Charice Talks New Movie ‘Here Comes the Boom’ & Possibility of ‘Glee’ Return (Exclusive)
BY: AMANDA HASAKA ON OCTOBER 12, 2012 AT 4:00 PM EDT

10/12/12 - Teen.com - Charice Talks New Movie ‘Here Comes the Boom’ & Possibility of ‘Glee’ Return (Exclusive) Charice-Here-Comes-the-Boom-Main-ALH-1011122
Sony Pictures

Charice fans will not doubt come out in droves this weekend to see her big feature film debut in Here Comes the Boom, so Teen.com decided to ask her a few questions about her latest project and some other fun topics!

In the film, Charice plays a student whose school is experiencing some major budget cuts, specifically in after-school programs, so one brave teacher (played by Paul Blart: Mall Cop funny man Kevin James) decides to start mixed martial arts fighting to raise money. Though the fighting is risky, he ends up inspiring the whole student body. In addition to being one of the most heartfelt movies of the fall, you’ll get to hear Charice belt out a new tune on the film’s soundtrack.

Read on for Teen.com’s full Q&A with Charice where we talk about the film, her Halloween plans, and much more!

Teen: What are you doing for Halloween?

Charice: I will put on my darkest and scariest costume and scare the neighbors! I’m obsessed with ghost stories so it’s the perfect holiday for me.

Teen: Here Comes the Boom is all about extra-curricular programs. What club would you be in and why?

Charice: Of course I would be in the music club – that’s why the message in this film is so perfect for me. Music saves a lot of people so it’s a shame it’s often not given the priority it deserves in school and education. I would also join a dance club and a computer nerdy club.

Teen: Other big stars like Henry Winkler and Salma Hayek are also in HCTB. Who would you love to work with that you haven’t yet and why?

Charice: The list is endless, I don’t even know where to begin in listing them. Let’s just say I love comedy and also action heroes.

Teen: Over the last year, your style’s definitely changed. Who are some of your celeb fashion/style icons?

Charice: I’m inspired by lots of different fashion icons but I’m not really someone who admires someone because they have a specific name. I also go with how I feel inside, what makes me feel good. It’s important to find your own style and experiment with style and fashion.

Teen: Last year, Sunshine Corazon stole the show(s) on Glee. Have you seen any of this season? Is Sunshine ever coming back?

Charice: I’ve seen some of this season and still love it. I have no idea if Sunshine will come back.

Marie Chaster ∞ @LovelyChaster
@teen How was the XFactor Philippines experience? #ChariceTeen
9 Oct 12

Charice: It was an amazing experience, really very special and something I will always cherish.

mm@bulakena
@teen @OfficialCharice pls ask her experience as an XFactor judge in Philippines. Any chance she'll perform in XFactor USA?
9 Oct 12

Charice: No idea, we’ll have to wait and see.

Ian Victor B. Gabon@ianvictorgabon
@teen @OfficialCharice #Chasters #ChariceTeen when is she gonna release her second album? Is there any concert in north america for her?
9 Oct 12

Charice: I’m working on many songs right now – there is no fixed date.

Don’t forget to check out Here Comes the Boom, out in theaters October 12!

https://weheartcharice.forumotion.com

silverryno

CHAdmirer
CHAdmirer

Ian Victor B. Gabon@ianvictorgabon
@teen @OfficialCharice #Chasters #ChariceTeen when is she gonna release her second album? Is there any concert in north america for her?
9 Oct 12

Charice: I’m working on many songs right now – there is no fixed date.
I'm pretty sure that this confirms that the "North America Infinity Album Release" is no more. If she does eventually release another album in the states it will happen a considerably long time from now and it won't look anything like Infinity.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum