“Charice, One For The Heart” a rating success!
February 14, 2012 | http://tmblr.co/ZED9_vGPRbVX
Like last year’s “Charice, Home for Valentines” television special, many households in the Philippines tuned into “Charice, One For The Heart”, raking in another rating success for GMA-7.
According to Starmometer:
The TV special reaped a whopping 35.4% household audience share in Mega Manila based on the more trusted TV ratings service provider Nielsen TV Audience Measurement. This figure is notable considering that it aired during the latter part of the Sunday primetime block.
From PEP.ph, AGB Nielsen primetime ranking for February 12, 2012 in Mega Manila is as follows:
- 24 Oras Weekend (GMA-7) 18.4%; TV Patrol Weekend (ABS-CBN) 15.1%
- Pepito Manaloto (GMA-7) 26%; Goin’ Bulilit (ABS-CBN) 15.6%
- Kap’s Amazing Stories (GMA-7) 23.6%; Junior Masterchef Pinoy Edition (ABS-CBN) 15.4%
- Ibilib Featuring Wonders of Horus (GMA-7) 24.1%; Rated K (ABS-CBN) 16.3%
- Charice One For The Heart (GMA-7) 19.1%; Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited (ABS-CBN) 14.6%
- SNBO Double Treat: One Missed Call (GMA-7) 10.9%; Gandang Gabi Vice (ABS-CBN) 12.7%
- Diyos at Bayan (GMA-7) 1.4%; Sunday’s Best: The Hunted (ABS-CBN) 4.1%
A couple of days ago, I also posted several screen grabs of trending topics related to the show. These trended not only in the Philippines, but worldwide.
I think Charice is undoubtedly a goldmine when it comes to these made-for-television concert events in the Philippines.
If you missed the show last Sunday, I posted the full video HERE
and videos from the live taping HERE
If you live outside the Philippines, the show will air on GMA Pinoy TV
on the following dates:
February 17 - Middle East, Europe, Asia Pacific
February 19 - USA and Canada.
Check your local listing!