weheartCHARICE
05/23/12 - TV Patrol (Featured)/ABS-CBN News - Joe Jonas gustong makatrabaho si Jessica Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
05/23/12 - TV Patrol (Featured)/ABS-CBN News - Joe Jonas gustong makatrabaho si Jessica Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

05/23/12 - TV Patrol (Featured)/ABS-CBN News - Joe Jonas gustong makatrabaho si Jessica

+2
abilidades
koolerbeans
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

koolerbeans

koolerbeans
Admin

Joe Jonas gustong makatrabaho si Jessica
Joe Jonas wants to work with Jessica
ABS-CBN News | 05/23/2012 11:28 PM

Bukod kina Lady Gaga at Chief Justice Renato Corona, wala nang bukambibig ngayon kundi si Jessica Sanchez. Pati pagkakahawig daw nito kay Sarah Geronimo, pinagpistahan na ng media. Idol din daw pala ni Jessica ang Pop Princess.

Besides Lady Gaga and Chief Justice Renato Corona, there are no other topic of conversation nowadays except for Jessica Sanchez. Even her supposed resemblance to Sarah Geronimo became a feast for the media. The Pop Princess is also Jessica's idol.

Si Jessica rin ang inspirasyon ng mga Miss Philippines-Earth beauties sa kanilang talent portion.

Jessica is also the inspiration of the Miss Philippines-Earth beauties in their talent portion.

Sandamakmak din ang tweets at text ng mga OPM singer para kay Jessica. Kinampanya rin ni Sitti si Jessica nang itampok siyang guest sa isang international music festival sa Japan.

There are also a number of tweets and text from OPM singers for Jessica. Sitti also campaigned for Jessica when she was a guest at an international music festival in Japan.

“It’s amazing kung ano ‘yung mga nagagawa niya, napapakita niya sa buong mundo kung gaano siya kagaling, at dala-dala niya ang pangalan ng Pilipinas doon, so sana manalo talaga siya,” sabi ni Sitti.

"It's amazing on what she have done, she is able to show the whole world how great she is, and she is carrying the name of the Philippines in that way, so I hope she will win," said Sitti.

Para naman sa bagong ABS-CBN primetime bida na si Megan Young ng “Hiyas,” toe-to-toe ang laban nina Jessica at karibal nitong si Phillip Phillips.

For Megan Young, the new ABS-CBN primetime star of "Hiyas," the competition between Jessica and her rival Phillip Phillips are toe-to-toe.

“It’s really hard for me to choose but of course I would want for Jessica to win, but I love the both of them equally,” ani Megan

Pero unanimous na ang “X Factor Philippines” judges na si Jessica ang dapat mag-uwi ng korona bilang bagong American Idol.

But it's unanimous among the "X Factor Philippines" judges that Jessica should take home the crown as the new American Idol.

“What a big boost for the Philippines. You have Charice, and you now have Jessica, and they’re both carrying the banner of the Philippines,” sabi ni Gary Valenciano.

“I’m very proud of these girls, and I can’t wait for that day na maybe Jessica will come here, Cheesa will be here, and the three of us will collaborate," sabi ni Charice.

Nakuha rin ni Jessica ang boto ng American singer na si Joe Jonas na nasa bansa ngayon para sa endorsement.

Jessica also got the vote of American singer Joe Jonas who is currently in the country for an endorsement.

“I think she’s going to win. I think Jessica from ‘American Idol’ is really talented, and I think she’s probably going to make a trip here and she’ll have a parade... She’s amazing, I would love to work with her,” sabi ni Joe.

May babala naman si Arnel Pineda sa maaring pagdaanan ni Jessica sa pagpalaot niya bilang sikat na international star.

Arnel Pineda, on the other hand, has a warning as to what Jessica may go through once she surfaces as a popular international star.

“Sana hindi siya maging biktima ng discrimination. Pero siya, in-embrace na siya ng American audience. We are with you, Jessica. Go for the gold,” sabi ni Arnel.

"I hope she doesn't become a victim of discrimination. But her, she is already embraced by the American audience. We are with you, Jessica. Go for the gold," said Arnel.

Aantayin na lang ni Arnel ang gininintuang sandali ng pagdu-duet nila ni Jessica.

Arnel will just have to wait the golden moment of his duet with Jessica.

Mario Dumaual, Patrol ng Pilipino

https://weheartcharice.forumotion.com

205/23/12 - TV Patrol (Featured)/ABS-CBN News - Joe Jonas gustong makatrabaho si Jessica Empty 05/23/12 - TV Patrol (Featured) May 23rd 2012, 5:41 pm

koolerbeans

koolerbeans
Admin

https://weheartcharice.forumotion.com

abilidades

hmn...when did JS carry the Philippine name? never heard of it...

tonettesky_chaster

abilidades wrote:hmn...when did JS carry the Philippine name? never heard of it...

Neither do I recall JS ever acknowledging her Filipino roots without being asked first by the Filipino/Fil-Am media about it. So far, it has had to be coaxed out of her. Are we so bereft of positive Filipino role models or desperate to "put the Philippines on the map" that we should claim ethnic kinship however tenuous the cultural ties might be. In the meantime, Charice, who is always introduced as the "singer from the Philippines" and proudly carries the Philippine name ("Filipino, baby!") is bashed and ridiculed for a host of imagined slights, the most ridiculous of all (and one which I simply do not get), being that she has become arrogant. SMH. I say celebrate her talent, but don't go all "proud to be Pinoy" about it because it sounds rather forced to me. I await the day when her name is mentioned without having to add Charice's too.

silverryno

CHAdmirer
CHAdmirer

“What a big boost for the Philippines. You have Charice, and you now have Jessica, and they’re both carrying the banner of the Philippines,” sabi ni Gary Valenciano.
Um, no. Jessica is American. What an ignorant thing to say that she is "carrying the banner of the Philippines".

tonettesky_chaster wrote:So far, it has had to be coaxed out of her. Are we so bereft of positive Filipino role models or desperate to "put the Philippines on the map" that we should claim ethnic kinship however tenuous the cultural ties might be.
Well said.

chargepads

chargepads
CHAster
CHAster

What about American of Filipino descent, that would be more accurate. We can't really guess on what basis from which Gary made his reference remark vis a vis JS.

khatman

khatman
Legend
Legend

I dare say that Jessica has as many Mexican fans as filipino fans.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum