weheartCHARICE
Rock of Ages Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
Rock of Ages Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rock of Ages

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rock of Ages Empty Rock of Ages June 16th 2012, 7:45 am

hoz

CHAdmirer
CHAdmirer

This film is bad, so bad it's almost good. Boy meets girl, gets girl, loses girl and then gets girl back is every Broadway musical, but ROA does it with 80's big hair music.

I started goofin on the film pretty early on, like when the whole bus broke out in song. It went downhill from that low point.

Though Mary J Blige is the only true singer the rest of the cast turn in capable performances. Hough looks good and even hits some harmony. Cruise plays a boozed out rocker, strutting and alternately passing out.

There's even boy meets man that may have been the funniest scene in the film, with a full frontal kiss.

For entertainment I give ROA a 6 out of 10. I wasn't moved but there were some toe tappin moments in there, somewhere.

2Rock of Ages Empty Re: Rock of Ages June 16th 2012, 8:57 pm

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

^Yikes! haha

http://www.weheartcharice.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum