weheartCHARICE
O Holy Night - Christmas Day 2012 - Trio of Charice, Troy and Cheesa Laureta Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
O Holy Night - Christmas Day 2012 - Trio of Charice, Troy and Cheesa Laureta Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

O Holy Night - Christmas Day 2012 - Trio of Charice, Troy and Cheesa Laureta

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

khatman

khatman
Legend
Legend

O Holy Night Dec 25 2012 Charice, Troy and Cheesa Laureta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRBmVIra1t0

I am not crazy about O Holy Night sung in the r and b style

I much preferred Charice singing it straight forward as she did in 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH5lqMIDKME

2O Holy Night - Christmas Day 2012 - Trio of Charice, Troy and Cheesa Laureta Empty O Holy Night - Charice December 21, 2008 December 25th 2012, 5:07 pm

khatman

khatman
Legend
Legend

O Holy Night - Charice December 21, 2008 (a better video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqOTgXj3p4s

benjandy

benjandy
CHAnnoisseur
CHAnnoisseur

I am not crazy about O Holy Night sung in the r and b style

I much preferred Charice singing it straight forward as she did in 2009

I agree. I also prefer the old version & style of 'O Holy Night'.I could not hear much of Charice's voice on the R&B version maybe because of her "soft" style of singing but I think it was still beautiful. In my opinion, since Charice started collaborating with Cheesa, it appears to me that she wants to give Cheesa the spotlight by letting Cheesa sing the "big" notes the way Cha does it in the past and at the same time, maybe Cha wants to try and explore other genre or style of singing which I think suits her new image. I also knew someone who said Charice is like a "chameleon" because she can transform her voice and image into anything which only proves how talented she really is.

silverryno

CHAdmirer
CHAdmirer

Inappropriate to do such a performance during Mass. I cringe whenever there is applause, let alone standing a ovation, during Mass.

chargepads

chargepads
CHAster
CHAster

Cha is using a lot of head tones lately, not a fan of the style. But, re: standing and clapping in church, I think it's ok when appropriate. Her 2008 version of O Holy Night in Araneta is still the best for me. O Holy Night - Christmas Day 2012 - Trio of Charice, Troy and Cheesa Laureta 1096938095

silverryno

CHAdmirer
CHAdmirer

chargepads wrote:Cha is using a lot of head tones lately, not a fan of the style.
Me too. If she had always sang with this "smooth RnB" style right off the bat, then I never would have been a fan.

But if that's the singing style that she personally wants to pursue from now on, then so be it.

coolhead

I could could hardly hear Charice's voice when they all sang together...

8O Holy Night - Christmas Day 2012 - Trio of Charice, Troy and Cheesa Laureta Empty O Holy Night Rehearsal January 8th 2013, 2:44 am

benjandy

benjandy
CHAnnoisseur
CHAnnoisseur

benjandy

benjandy
CHAnnoisseur
CHAnnoisseur

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum