weheartCHARICE
04/20/2013 - GMA - Charice at inang si Raquel, nagkabati na matapos magkatampuhan dahil sa bagong look ng singer [Charice & her mother Raquel, now reconciled, after after having misunderstandings because of the singer's new look] Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
04/20/2013 - GMA - Charice at inang si Raquel, nagkabati na matapos magkatampuhan dahil sa bagong look ng singer [Charice & her mother Raquel, now reconciled, after after having misunderstandings because of the singer's new look] Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

04/20/2013 - GMA - Charice at inang si Raquel, nagkabati na matapos magkatampuhan dahil sa bagong look ng singer [Charice & her mother Raquel, now reconciled, after after having misunderstandings because of the singer's new look]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

benjandy

benjandy
CHAnnoisseur
CHAnnoisseur

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/304825/showbiz/chikaminute/charice-at-inang-si-raquel-nagkabati-na-matapos-magkatampuhan-dahil-sa-bagong-look-ng-singer-report

Charice at inang si Raquel, nagkabati na matapos magkatampuhan dahil sa bagong look ng singer -- report [Charice & her mother Raquel, now reconciled, after having misunderstandings because of the singer's new look]
April 20, 2013 9:30pm

Nagkaayos na ang Pinay international singer na si Charice at kanyang ina na si Rachel na nagkaroon umano ng tampuhan noong nakaraang buwan dahil sa malaking pagbabago sa pananamit ng singer.

[Filipina international singer Charice and her mother, Raquel, are now reconciled after having misunderstandings last month because of the big change on the singer's fashion.]

Ayon umano sa source, sinabi sa programang "Startalk" ng GMA-7 nitong Sabado, na nagkasundo na ang mag-ina at patunay nito ang larawan na lumabas kamakailan na magkasama sila.

[According to a source, the mother & daughter are now reconciled and a proof of this was a recent picture showing the two of them together.]

Mainit na pinag-usapan din umano sa Facebook fan page ng "Startalk" ang post nila tungkol sa bagong hairstyle at look ni Charice.

[Posts regarding Charice's new hairstyle and look was also hotly talked about on "Startalk"s Facebook fan page.]

Sinabi sa ulat na hati ang komento at pananaw ng mga tao sa nasabing paksa tungkol kay Charice.

[The report said that the comments and opinions of the people regarding the topic about Charice are divided.]

Maging ang isyu tungkol sa sekwalidad ng singer ay muli rin napag-usapan.

[Even the issue about the singer's sexuality was again discussed.]

Wala pang reaksyon si Charice tungkol dito pero sa isang panayam sa kanya, sinabi nito na: [Charice still has no reaction regarding this but in one of the interviews done with her she said,] "For me, just love me. I'm a person. And if you think I'm a boy or a girl, or if I look like a boy, then fine... I read tons of negative comments and I don't care. This is the look that I want. So, the only thing you could do is to move on." - FRJ, GMA News

benjandy

benjandy
CHAnnoisseur
CHAnnoisseur

Charice talk on Startalk 4-20-13 (with English subtitle)

304/20/2013 - GMA - Charice at inang si Raquel, nagkabati na matapos magkatampuhan dahil sa bagong look ng singer [Charice & her mother Raquel, now reconciled, after after having misunderstandings because of the singer's new look] Empty The Filipino Mindset May 2nd 2013, 9:18 pm

khatman

khatman
Legend
Legend

The filipino Mindset is so insular when it comes to dress and fashion. Would these same critics of Charice call Miley Cyrus and Ann Hathaway(Les Miserables) boys/lesbians because their hair is shorter than Charice's?
Probably not as both Miley and Ann are not Filipino and abusive criticism is reserved exclusively for one of their own in true crab fashion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum