weheartCHARICE
05/20/2013 - Femalenetwork -  Charice's Godfather Verifies Her Rift with Mother Raquel Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
05/20/2013 - Femalenetwork -  Charice's Godfather Verifies Her Rift with Mother Raquel Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

05/20/2013 - Femalenetwork - Charice's Godfather Verifies Her Rift with Mother Raquel

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

benjandy

benjandy
CHAnnoisseur
CHAnnoisseur

http://www.femalenetwork.com/celebrities/charice-s-godfather-verifies-her-rift-with-mother-raquel/

Charice's Godfather Verifies Her Rift with Mother Raquel

He also confirms that Charice is no longer connected to American TV host Oprah Winfrey.

May 20, 2013

05/20/2013 - Femalenetwork -  Charice's Godfather Verifies Her Rift with Mother Raquel 2013-05-20-charice-inarticlr

Charice’s godfather Robert Alviar Galang Ybera has confirmed that the Filipina singing sensation is currently not on good terms with her mother, Raquel Pempengco.

In an exclusive interview with PEP.ph, Robert, who claims to be very close to the Pempengcos, relayed what Raquel told him about a recent incident between her and her daughter that ended up with the two of them in a police station.

“Tinawag lang sa akin ni Raquel ‘yan, wala ako 'dun. Ang sabi lang lang sa akin, nagka-pulisan daw sila ni ano [Charice]. Nagpunta pa raw sila ng police station ng Alfonso, Cavite… 'Dun mismo sa bayan (Raquel just called to tell me about it; I wasn’t there. She told me that they got the police involved in their case. They even went to the police station in Alfonso, Cavite…to the town proper itself),” he was quoted as saying.

“Sabi [ni Raquel], ‘Hiyang-hiya nga ako, e. At ang daming tao at ang daming pulis na nandun.' [Sabi ko], ‘Naku, hindi maaring lalabas ‘yan Raquel, e, ano… Sabagay 'yun naman ay liblib na lugar, huwag lamang may magsalita (Raquel even said that she was so embarrassed because there were so many people and police there. I told her, ‘This cannot be leaked to the public… but it’s a quiet town, let’s just hope that no one talks about it),” he continued.

But going against his advice, Raquel told her mother, Tess Relucio, who agreed to be interviewed about the incident by TV5 on May 11.

“'Nung isang buwan pa 'yun e, pero kailan lang ‘yan, kailan lang ‘yan. Itong huling paglalayas ni Charice ‘yan, 'yan yung huli (That happened last month, but it was still recent. When Charice ran away, that’s the last.),” he added, referring to the recent reports about Charice eloping with X Factor finalist Alyssa Quijano.

Robert also explained Raquel’s reluctance to get involved in Charice’s affairs.

Ang sabi sa akin ni Raquel, huwag ko na daw pakialaman si Charice,” he said. “Ang alam ko, may usapan sa police station na wala na silang pakialamang mag-ina. Yun ang pagkaka-ano, si Charice ang humingi ng… parang pina-blotter, na wala na silang pakialaman sa isa’t isa. Kaya si Raquel, ayaw nang makialam (Raquel told me to not get myself involved in Charice’s life. I think they agreed in the police station that they wouldn’t intervene with each other’s lives. I think Charice asked to sign the blotter, that they wouldn’t interfere in each other’s lives. That’s why Raquel doesn’t want to intervene anymore.).”

Robert also confirmed that Charice is no longer under the wing of American talk show host Oprah Winfrey, who was primarily responsible for catapulting her to worldwide fame.

“Tungkol na rin sa attitude ni Charice, 'dun sa mga tattoo niya, 'yun. Dun nagsimula 'yun, medyo yumabang. Kaya nung binanggit ni Charice na kunektado pa rin siya kay Oprah, medyo nasabi ko sa sarili ko, hindi na ako umiimik. Ayaw ko sa akin manggaling (This was because of Charice’s attitude, her tattoos. That’s where it started. She became arrogant. So whenever Charice would mention that she’s still connected to Oprah, I just don’t say anything. I don’t want it to come from me),” he said.

(Photo courtesy of PEP.ph)

205/20/2013 - Femalenetwork -  Charice's Godfather Verifies Her Rift with Mother Raquel Empty Robert Ybera June 6th 2013, 1:16 am

khatman

khatman
Legend
Legend

I don't like him.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum