weheartCHARICE
03/26/12 - Inside Pinoy Showbiz - Jessica Sanchez Admires Filipina Singers Charice & Sarah Geronimo Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
03/26/12 - Inside Pinoy Showbiz - Jessica Sanchez Admires Filipina Singers Charice & Sarah Geronimo Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

03/26/12 - Inside Pinoy Showbiz - Jessica Sanchez Admires Filipina Singers Charice & Sarah Geronimo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

Jessica Sanchez Admires Filipina Singers Charice & Sarah Geronimo
by admin posted on March 26, 2012
Inside Pinoy Showbiz

03/26/12 - Inside Pinoy Showbiz - Jessica Sanchez Admires Filipina Singers Charice & Sarah Geronimo Www1

ABS-CBN’s The Buzz bagged an exclusive interview last March 25 with Filipina-Mexican singer and American Idol Season 11 finalist Jessica Sanchez. Jessica, who is included in the hit talent show’s top 9 finalists, has been making her kababayans all around the world very proud with her mesmerizing performances.

According to the interview done by US-based news correspondent Monet Lu, the 16-year old singer enjoyed her latest number, a rendition of the Billy Joel classic "Everybody Has A Dream".

“It was really fun. It was a great experience. The comments I got from the judges were really unexpected because the song choice was really hard for me, but I got the song that I was most comfortable with and you know, I just did what I did,” shared Jessica.

That same performance also earned her another standing ovation from American Idol judges Steve Tyler, Jennifer Lopez, and Randy Jackson. “You’ve gone way past my judging. Thank you for letting me hear you sing, baby,” commented Tyler. Jennifer Lopez praised Jessica for her song choice saying, “That song was just written for you. That was a defining song, that’s you.” Randy, on the other hand, described Jessica’s performance as “flawless” and “perfect”.

03/26/12 - Inside Pinoy Showbiz - Jessica Sanchez Admires Filipina Singers Charice & Sarah Geronimo Www2

In the second part of the interview, Jessica revealed to Lu that she is a fan of Filipina singers Sarah Geronimo and Charice.

03/26/12 - Inside Pinoy Showbiz - Jessica Sanchez Admires Filipina Singers Charice & Sarah Geronimo Www3

http://www.weheartcharice.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum