weheartCHARICE
03/26/12 - ABS-CBN News - Jessica Sanchez likes Charice, Sarah Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
03/26/12 - ABS-CBN News - Jessica Sanchez likes Charice, Sarah Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

03/26/12 - ABS-CBN News - Jessica Sanchez likes Charice, Sarah

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

03/26/12 - ABS-CBN News - Jessica Sanchez likes Charice, Sarah FileABS-CBN_logo

Jessica Sanchez likes Charice, Sarah
abs-cbnNEWS.com
Posted at 03/26/2012 12:05 PM | Updated as of 03/26/2012 4:52 PM

MANILA, Philippines - "American Idol" Season 11 finalist Jessica Sanchez likes Filipino singers Sarah Geronimo and international singing sensation Charice.

She also said she knows Filipino songs.

“I started singing when I was three years old ...I remember singing ‘Ikaw,’” Sanchez said in an interview aired on Sunday with "The Buzz" US-based correspondent Monet Lu.

Sanchez granted the interview after receiving her third standing ovation for her rendition of Billy Joel's "Everybody Has A Dream."

The "Idol" frontrunner said she really had fun singing the song, which also earned her praises from Joel.

“It was really fun. It was a great experience. The comments I got from the judges were really unexpected because the song choice was really hard for me, but I got the song that I was most comfortable with and you know, I just did what I did,” Sanchez said.

http://www.weheartcharice.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum