weheartCHARICE
05/23/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice: I can relate to Jessica Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
05/23/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice: I can relate to Jessica Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

05/23/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice: I can relate to Jessica

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

Charice: I can relate to Jessica
ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 05/23/2012 6:39 PM | Updated as of 05/23/2012 11:07 PM

MANILA, Philippines -- Herself a product of a singing contest before becoming an international singing sensation, Charice said she can relate to Filipina-Mexican "American Idol" finalist Jessica Sanchez, who now faces a 50-50 chance of being declared champ on the popular TV show.

05/23/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice: I can relate to Jessica 030912_charice

Charice, who placed third in local singing contest "Little Big Star" in 2005, said she knows of comparisons pitting her against Sanchez, but added that she continues to support the "Idol" contender, especially because she shared the same dream once.

"I think 'yung similarities na meron kami 'yung singing contest. I've seen her on YouTube, pero I think this is the first time na nakita ko siya on TV, 'yung singing competition pa. For me, it reminds me of 'Little Big Star,' except I know she's going to win," she said, laughing.

"I think, the similarities that we both have are the singing contests. I've seen her on YouTube, but I think this is the first time I saw her on TV, and it's the singing competition. For me, it reminds me of 'Little Big Star,' except I know she's going to win," she said, laughing.

"People should stop comparing kasi I'm very proud of these girls," she added, referring to Sanchez and Cheesa Laureta, a Filipina finalist in US singing contest "The Voice." "And I can't wait for that day maybe Jessica will come here and Cheesa, and the three of us will collaborate."

"People should stop comparing because I'm very proud of these girls, she added, referring to Sanchez and Cheesa Laureta, a Filipina finalist in US singing contest "The Voice." "And I can't wait for that day maybe Jessica will come here and Cheesa, and the three of us will collaborate."

"Some people, they compare us, sometimes negatively, pero sa akin, I think it's huge. These girls are, like, working so hard to get the names that they want, and that's why it feels so good. I know how they feel," she said.

"Some people, they compare us, sometimes negatively, but for me, I think it's huge. These girls are, like, working so hard to get the names that they want, and that's why it feels so good. I know how they feel," she said.

The 20-year old singer, who is one of the four judges in the local version of reality singing competition "The X Factor," said that while she has achieved much at a young age, she continues to dream of further success in the international scene.

"Ako, I'm not going to say na nandyan na, narating ko na. Ang-dami ko pang gusto talaga na marating pa, 'di lang dito sa Philippines, but all over the world," she said.

"Me, I'm not going to say that it's already there, that I have arrived. There are still a lot of things I want to achieve, not only here in the Philippines, but all over the world," she said.

http://www.weheartcharice.com

abilidades

I'm happy to hear that Charice still dreams big for her international career.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum