weheartCHARICE
03/09/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice thrilled to judge ABS-CBN's 'X Factor' Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
03/09/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice thrilled to judge ABS-CBN's 'X Factor' Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

03/09/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice thrilled to judge ABS-CBN's 'X Factor'

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

koolerbeans

koolerbeans
Admin

Charice thrilled to judge ABS-CBN's 'X Factor'
By Reyma Buan-Deveza, abs-cbnNEWS.com
Posted at 03/09/2012 2:35 PM | Updated as of 03/09/2012 5:57 PM | ABS-CBN News

03/09/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice thrilled to judge ABS-CBN's 'X Factor' 20120308_charice358

International singing sensation Charice. File photo
MANILA, Philippines - International singing sensation Charice finally admitted that she is the only female judge in ABS-CBN's version of hit singing show "The X Factor."

In an interview during a press conference for her concert at the Araneta Coliseum this Friday night, Charice extended her appreciation to ABS-CBN for choosing her to be part of the new show.

"Thank you so much to the people behind 'X Factor.' I love 'X Factor' and I'm very happy, very happy to be part of the team. And I'm so excited," she said.

"I just want to say na saludo ako, thank you so much for choosing me. I know there are a lot of talented celebrities here in the Philippines and thank you for thinking about me. Thank you for trusting me," she added.

As early as now, the teen singer hinted on how she will judge the aspiring performers.

"We have to look for somebody who has an x factor but at the same time, I want to be honest. That's why I'm very happy to be the judge because I want to be honest... I want to choose who's talented," Charice said.

The Philippine version of "The X Factor" will be hosted by actress-singer KC Concepcion, who has been going around the country for the show's auditions.

https://weheartcharice.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum