weheartCHARICE
11/09/08 - NY Post - Six In The City: David Foster's blowout bash Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
11/09/08 - NY Post - Six In The City: David Foster's blowout bash Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

11/09/08 - NY Post - Six In The City: David Foster's blowout bash

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

Charice article

Six In The City
David Foster's blowout bash

11/09/08 - NY Post - Six In The City: David Foster's blowout bash 2
David (right) signed 16-year-old Charice (inset) to a record deal at Oprah's request: "When Oprah calls you and asks you to do something, you do it. She's the Messi-O. So I did what I was told!"

The sound of music echoed through the Bon Appétit Supper Club and Café on October 29 when producer David Foster celebrated his 59th birthday—and while that wasn't unusual, some of the singers were. The bash, which also celebrated his new CD/DVD Hit Man, featured the vocal stylings of Gayle King and Donald Trump on "Got to Be Real" and songs by Oprah Winfrey protégé, singer Charice Pempengco (who got a standing ovation). David was the perfect host: "I promised Donald he would be home by the 11 o'clock news, so we have to keep it moving fast tonight. He and Melania don't want to be out late!" Is that because the Donald turns into a pumpkin at midnight? —KW

Source

Archiving only. Please proceed to THIS THREAD.

http://www.weheartcharice.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum