weheartCHARICE
09/10/12 - Manila Bulletin - Joan Da Exits ‘X Factor PH’ Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
09/10/12 - Manila Bulletin - Joan Da Exits ‘X Factor PH’ Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

09/10/12 - Manila Bulletin - Joan Da Exits ‘X Factor PH’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

koolerbeans

koolerbeans
Admin

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/372911/joan-da-exits-x-factor-ph
Charice-related article - Joan Da Exits ‘X Factor PH’
Joan Da Exits ‘X Factor PH’
Joan Da Exits ‘X Factor PH’
By MAUREEN MARIE BELMONTE
September 10, 2012, 1:12pm

09/10/12 - Manila Bulletin - Joan Da Exits ‘X Factor PH’ Joan%20MB%20RES

MANILA, Philippines – Mentor and judge Pilita Corrales lost her last Over 25 bet, Joan Da, on “X Factor Philippines” during the live Top 7 elimination night on Sunday.

Joan, who found herself in the bottom two for the third time since the contest began, got eliminated after Allen Sta. Maria earned the nods of judges Martin Nievera, Gary Valenciano and Charice.

For their final face off, Joan performed Auburn's "All About Him," while the youngest hopeful in the competition sang Willow Smith's "I Am Me." The 16-year-old Sta. Maria impressed Martin and Gary, with the former saying that while Joan "sang a song," Allen "sang her life."

After the judges announced their verdict, the two wept their hearts out and Pilita, who until the end stood up for Joan and voted for her, went up to the stage to hug her ward.

"I think God has better plans for me," Joan said though in tears.

With Joan leaving the show, following Mark Mabasa during the Final 11 eliminations and Modesto Taran just last week, Pilita no longer has any representative for the Over 25 category.

Among the ones who made it into the Top 6 are the quartet Daddy's Home for the Groups division mentored by Gary; two singers under the Girls division: Allen and early favorite KZ Tandingan under Charice; and three more under the still-intact Boys lineup of Martin: Jeric Medina, Gabriel Maturan and Kedebon Colim.

The hashtags "Joan" and "Allen" both made the top 10 trending topics on Twitter in the Philippines as fans aired their dismay over the bottom two results.

Here is the list of songs performed by the “X Factor Philippines” Final 7 during Saturday’s performance night:

Allen – “Every Breath You Take” (originally by The Police)

Gabriel – “Forever” (Kenny Loggins)

KZ – “Eternal Flame” (The Bangles)

Jeric – “Careless Whisper” (George Michael)

Daddy's Home – “Will You Still Love Me?” (Chicago)

Kedebon – “Eye of the Tiger” (Survivor)

Joan – “Billie Jean” (Michael Jackson)

https://weheartcharice.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum