weheartCHARICE
10/11/12 - Hollywood Life - Charice Reveals Why She’s ‘So Obsessed’ With ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
10/11/12 - Hollywood Life - Charice Reveals Why She’s ‘So Obsessed’ With ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

10/11/12 - Hollywood Life - Charice Reveals Why She’s ‘So Obsessed’ With ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

koolerbeans

koolerbeans
Admin

http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/10/10/charice-fifty-shades-of-grey-movi/
Charice-related article - Charice Reveals Why She’s ‘So Obsessed’ With ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’
Charice Reveals Why She’s ‘So Obsessed’ With ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’
Wed, October 10, 2012 9:45am EDT by Andy Swift

10/11/12 - Hollywood Life - Charice Reveals Why She’s ‘So Obsessed’ With ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Charice-here-comes-the-boom-lead

Charice tells HollywoodLife.com that ‘Fifty Shades’ is about more than just ‘the naughty stuff.’ But would she want to star in the big-screen version?

From one international phenomenon to another, Charice apparently can’t get enough of E L James‘ racy novel Fifty Shades of Grey! “I just finished the book … and I think people would get why I love it,” she told HollywoodLife.com exclusively Oct. 9 at the NYC premiere of her new movie Here Comes The Boom. “Of course, it’s not only about the naughty stuff. … It’s a different love story, and I love it.”

Charice said she thought of herself as the director of the movie while she was reading it, dreaming up the perfect actors and actresses in her head — but don’t expect her to cast herself as Christian Grey’s main squeeze!

“I don’t think I could pull of Anastasia Steele,” she admitted. “But I can play Anastasia’s sister! That’s it.”

Fortunately, Charice assured us we will be seeing her on the big screen again, even if it’s not in Fifty Shades.

“I would love to try out some other roles, like in a horror movie or something,” she revealed. “I would love to try really crazy ones.”

I think I speak for all of us when I say we’d see Charice in anything.

Chasters, what kind of movie do YOU think Charice should star in next? Drop me a comment with your best ideas!

https://weheartcharice.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum