weheartCHARICE
11/04/12 - Examiner.com - Video: Charice Pempengco sings Justin Bieber's ‘As Long As You Love Me’ at show Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
11/04/12 - Examiner.com - Video: Charice Pempengco sings Justin Bieber's ‘As Long As You Love Me’ at show Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

11/04/12 - Examiner.com - Video: Charice Pempengco sings Justin Bieber's ‘As Long As You Love Me’ at show

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

koolerbeans

koolerbeans
Admin

http://www.examiner.com/article/video-charice-pempengco-sings-justin-bieber-s-as-long-as-you-love-me-at-show
Charice-related article - From typhoon country PHL, prayers for victims of Hurricane Sandy
Video: Charice Pempengco sings Justin Bieber's ‘As Long As You Love Me’ at show
Video: Charice Pempengco sings Justin Bieber's ‘As Long As You Love Me’ at show

NOVEMBER 4, 2012 BY: JODI JILL

11/04/12 - Examiner.com - Video: Charice Pempengco sings Justin Bieber's ‘As Long As You Love Me’ at show 52b9c1c396575bbced5a067c8cccac9a
Charice Pempengco

Charice Pempengco definitely gave props to Justin Bieber during her concert performance when she sang his recent single. Charice doesn't do as many concerts in the United States as she used to, but when she arrives on stage the fans are present. On Saturday night the entertainer was in Hawaii at the Blaisdell Arena rocking the night away as she performed some of her well known songs and a few cover songs too. With an exquisite voice and a drawing personality, fans even came from the mainland to see the entertainer perform.

“Mga bebe... :') y'all ready for Hawaii?” tweeted Charice from her official Twitter account on Friday. The entertainer shared her arrival with a photo of the airport terminal and then she posted a photograph of the stage. As the fans got more excited it was obvious there was plenty of fun waiting for the evening.

One of the songs As Long As You Love Me was absolutely astounding as she performed on stage. The song flawlessly sung and her amazing during the performance leaving people to see how she can put her own vocal spin on Justin's song while still reflecting his style of music. While Charice has always been known for her voice performances, this song was extra special.

Take a look at Charice Pempengco singing Justin Bieber’s song As Long As You Love Me.

https://weheartcharice.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum