weheartCHARICE
11/13/12 - Manilla Bulletin - Greyson Chance Returns To Manila, Professes ‘Liking’ Pinoy Music Lovers Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
11/13/12 - Manilla Bulletin - Greyson Chance Returns To Manila, Professes ‘Liking’ Pinoy Music Lovers Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

11/13/12 - Manilla Bulletin - Greyson Chance Returns To Manila, Professes ‘Liking’ Pinoy Music Lovers

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

benjandy

benjandy
CHAnnoisseur
CHAnnoisseur

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/381211/greyson-chance-returns-to-manila-professes-liking-pinoy-music-lovers#.UMWUU-RwqSo

Greyson Chance Returns To Manila, Professes ‘Liking’ Pinoy Music Lovers
By BHENJ AGUSTIN
November 13, 2012, 11:28am

11/13/12 - Manilla Bulletin - Greyson Chance Returns To Manila, Professes ‘Liking’ Pinoy Music Lovers Greyson%20resized%20mb
Chance encourages the youth to ‘keep your head up and don’t let people classify you just because you’re young’ (greysonchenceweb.com)

MANILA, Philippines—It’s visit number three here for teen sensation Greyson Chance who cited the biggest reason he keeps returning: “I just really like the people here.”

He added in a report aired on “24 Oras,” Nov 12: “I think you guys are really passionate and you love music.”

Recall that Greyson gained renown for his YouTube video performance of Lady Gaga’s “Paparazzi.” Greyson is in Manila to promote his latest EP album titled “Truth Be Told.”

“It’s very different. I think people soon think it’s about love, but to me the EP was about ah, you know, lots of different things. There is definitely love influence in there but I don’t necessarily think its love or just having those feelings for somebody,” he said of his latest work.

Asked about Charice whom he had worked with in the past on the duet “Waiting Outside The Line,” Greyson heaped praises on her.

“She was just so great and so sweet, and God, her voice was so incredible.”

Greyson is interested in working with half Pinay Jessica Sanchez, too.

“She’s also in my mind and I’m excited to hear her music,” he said.

By the time this comes out, Greyson had already left the country but not without leaving a message to his Filipino fans,

“Mabuhay, Philippines! I could say ‘Mahal ko kayo’ and then I could say ‘Mahal na mahal ko kayo,’” said he in a show of his knowledge of Tagalog.

Greyson encourages the youth to “keep your head up and don’t let people classify you just because you’re young. Go for the dreams no matter what they are.”

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum