weheartCHARICE
12/10/12 - Yahoo! Philippines OMG - Charice admits she’s in love Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
12/10/12 - Yahoo! Philippines OMG - Charice admits she’s in love Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

12/10/12 - Yahoo! Philippines OMG - Charice admits she’s in love

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

benjandy

benjandy
CHAnnoisseur
CHAnnoisseur

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/charice-admits-she%E2%80%99s-in-love--051106263.html

Charice admits she’s in love
By Karen Valeza | Yahoo! Southeast Asia Newsroom

12/10/12 - Yahoo! Philippines OMG - Charice admits she’s in love Charice630getty-jpg_050556
Yahoo! Southeast Asia Newsroom - Charice attends the 'Here Comes The Boom' premiere at AMC Loews Lincoln Square on October 9, 2012 in New York City. (Photo by Michael N. Todaro/FilmMagic)

International singing sensation Charice is not talking whether she’s in a relationship or not. But she admitted that she’s in love and inspired.

When she appeared on “Kris TV” recently, Charice told fellow guests (and musician-friends) Cheesa and Troy Laureta who complemented her performance that “Iba rin siyempre kapag inspired ka 'no.” [Ofcourse it's different when you're inspired.]

When host Kris Aquino asked Charice, her goddaughter, if she is in a relationship, the latter replied, “When I'm in love, I’m like this, I get crazy.”

Charice sent a message to her source of inspiration and thanked her special someone for loving her.

"I just want to thank you for inspiring me. Thank you for loving me for who I am, for loving me. Alam ko na kahit hindi ganito ang status ko, [I know that even if my status is not like this] you still love me. This is the last time I will fall in love.”

Kris also defended Charice from her bashers.

“I wonder why sometimes we wanna bring people down when we bring so much glory to our country. I-celebrate naman natin, [We should celebrate] she has a movie with Selma Hayek,” Kris said.

She warned, “Next time na may mang-aapi sa inaanak ko, ako na ang makakabangga ninyo.” [Next time if anybody tries to oppress my goddaughter, they will have to face me.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum