weheartCHARICE
12/08/12 - Push.com.ph - Charice admits she is in love: ‘This is the last time I’ll fall in love’ Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
12/08/12 - Push.com.ph - Charice admits she is in love: ‘This is the last time I’ll fall in love’ Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

12/08/12 - Push.com.ph - Charice admits she is in love: ‘This is the last time I’ll fall in love’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

benjandy

benjandy
CHAnnoisseur
CHAnnoisseur

http://www.push.com.ph/features/8745/charice-admits-she-is-in-love-this-is-the-last-time-ill-fall-in-love/

Charice admits she is in love: ‘This is the last time I’ll fall in love’
12/08/2012 10:04 PM
by: Rhea Manila Santos

12/08/12 - Push.com.ph - Charice admits she is in love: ‘This is the last time I’ll fall in love’ 120912-charice_main

During her recent guest appearance on the December 7 episode of Kris TV, Charice was interviewed by her ninang [godmother] Kris Aquino about recent updates in her life. The international singing sensation admitted she was excited about the Philippine release of her first Hollywood film Here Comes The Boom. “Actually nalabas na sa US. October siya lumabas sa US. Dito sa Philippines sa January. Shinoot ko siya last, last year, mga around May kasabay nung nag-shoot din ako for Glee. Kaya iba rin yung itsura ko dun, parang batang nawawala, may eyeglasses (laughs),” [Actually it was already shown in the US. It was shown October in the US. Here in the Philippines it will be in January. We shot the film last, last year, around May during the time when we were also filming for Glee. That's why my looks were still different, like a lost child, wearing eyeglasses (laughs)],she revealed. The movie also stars American actors Kevin James, Selma Hayek, and Henry Winkler.

The 20-year-old singer also talked about her new look and evolving taste in music. Charice admitted she has been trying to veer away from getting stereotyped as a belter when it comes to singing. “Sometimes kasi yung sobrang birit, ayoko pong marating sa time na mawala na yung boses ko. [Sometimes that 'too much belting'...I don't want to reach that time when I will lose my voice.] As a musician, meron talaga akong gusto na particular na genre para sa akin. Gusto ko yung parang R&B na parang smooth lang. [I really want a particular genre for me. I want the kind of R&B that's just smooth.] ]Even if I sing Tagalog songs, I like it like that, yung parang gusto kong ma-feel ng tao kesa sa marinig nila yung tinis ng boses ko,” [It's like I want the people to feel instead of just letting them hear my piercing voice], she shared.

When asked about her love life, Charice at first tried to hide the fact that she was in love but shyly admitted, “Iba rin siyempre pag inspired ka noh.” [Ofcourse it's different when you're inspired]. When Kris asked her if she was currently involved with someone, the X Factor Philippines judge reluctantly answered, “Uhmmm….ano po (laughs). When I’m in love I’m like this, I get crazy (laughs).” She then performed her version of Alicia Keys’s “If I Ain’t Got You” which she dedicated to her special someone. “This is for you,” she said. When Kris asked her to give a message to her new inspiration, Charice wasn’t shy to finally share her feelings with the public. “Sa ‘yo,[To you] I just want to say thank you for inspiring me. Thank you for loving me for who I am. Alam ko eh, alam ko na kahit na hindi ganito yung status ko,[I know that even if my status is not like this] you’ll still love me. This is the last time I’ll fall in love,” she said with a smile.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum