weheartCHARICE
03/08/12 - ABS-CBNNews - Charice sports new tattoo for Manila concert Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
03/08/12 - ABS-CBNNews - Charice sports new tattoo for Manila concert Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

03/08/12 - ABS-CBNNews - Charice sports new tattoo for Manila concert

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

Charice sports new tattoo for Manila concert
by Reyma Buan-Deveza, ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 03/08/2012 10:25 PM | Updated as of 03/08/2012 10:25 PM

MANILA, Philippines - International singing sensation Charice arrived in Manila on Thursday evening for her "Infinity Tour" concert at Araneta Coliseum on Friday (March 9) with a tattoo on her left forearm.

03/08/12 - ABS-CBNNews - Charice sports new tattoo for Manila concert 20120216_charice

"The tattoo that I have has a meaning. The tattoo says 'love eternally' and it has an infinity sign. It's for my love for people, for my fans and for my family, for everybody. So, every time I do something I always have reason," Charice said in a press conference for her much-awaited concert.

According to Charice, who's now sporting a new look with her short blonde hair, she got the tattoo in her recent trip to Singapore. Last March 5, Charice staged a successful concert in the city.

"Just few days lang po (ginawa) sa Singapore po. (Alam ni mama?) Alam naman po niya. Hindi naman nila sinasabi na huwag mong gawin' yan, they were just like, 'OK, it's your decision,'" she said.

In advance, the singer also faced nasty rumors questioning her sexual preference triggered by her new look and style.

"Are you kidding me? I've read tons of negative comments and I don't care. Whatever they think maybe if I look somebody or whoever I don't mind. I mean this is the look that I want. So, the only thing you can do is to move on," she said.

"For me, just love me, I'm a person and if you think I'm a boy or a girl or if I look like a boy, then fine," she added.

Charice who arrived in the country via Singapore Airlines 0916, will be sharing the stage with international rapper Iyaz, who is featured in her hit song "Pyramid."

Charice's Infinity Tour show will mark her reunion with her co-Little Big Stars contestants like Sam Concepcion, Ralph Salazar and Maliksi Morales.

http://www.weheartcharice.com

chargepads

chargepads
CHAster
CHAster

There you go, that settles it. Our princess has made the choice to get the tattoo for personal reasons and we should respect that. Maybe we can compare tattoos someday. :D

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum