weheartCHARICE
03/11/12 - MSN Entertainment - Papa don't preach: 10 troubled father-child relationships in music  Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
03/11/12 - MSN Entertainment - Papa don't preach: 10 troubled father-child relationships in music  Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

03/11/12 - MSN Entertainment - Papa don't preach: 10 troubled father-child relationships in music

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

connectED360

connectED360
CHAnatic
CHAnatic

Papa don't preach: 10 troubled father-child relationships in music
By Sean Plummer | Sun, 11 Mar 2012 10:06:53 GMT | MSN Entertainment

Charice Pempengco from 'Glee'
03/11/12 - MSN Entertainment - Papa don't preach: 10 troubled father-child relationships in music  AB8738F9DFA0DAA6E6DFEA57C6EE8A

There was no love lost between Charice Pempengco and her father Ricky, but news last fall that the 40-year old had been stabbed to death during an argument in a convenience store caused the 'Glee' actress to cancel a scheduled concert in Singapore and fly home to visit her family in the Philippines.

The 19-year-old singer and actress, who plays Sunshine Corazon on 'Glee,' told Oprah in a 2008 interview that she and her mother fled from her father after an argument in which he pointed a shotgun at her mother. Nevertheless, Pempengco tweeted this after learning of the murder: 'I loved him, and I will still love him. He's still my dad after all.'

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum