weheartCHARICE
12/12/12 - Charice tells her special someone: "This is the last time I will fall in love." Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
12/12/12 - Charice tells her special someone: "This is the last time I will fall in love." Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

12/12/12 - Charice tells her special someone: "This is the last time I will fall in love."

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

benjandy

benjandy
CHAnnoisseur
CHAnnoisseur

http://www.pep.ph/guide/guide/11207/charice-tells-her-special-someone-this-is-the-last-time-i-will-fall-in-love

Charice tells her special someone: "This is the last time I will fall in love."
Lyn Luna Montealegre
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 @ 08:10PM

12/12/12 - Charice tells her special someone: "This is the last time I will fall in love." E2cffc237

International recording artist Charice recently revealed her "other side” to Kris Aquino, the host of KrisTV. The 20-year-old singer used to have long black hair, but now she sports blonde hair and has several tattoos.

She showcased her new look when she was a judge mentor on The X Factor Philippines and earned a lot of admirers and detractors as well. Despite the barrage of talk that she has become swell headed and “prima donnanish,” Charice insists that she is the same person despite her new image.

Kris commented, “We’re so quick to judge yung panlabas [the outward appearance] and we forget the God-given talent is overflowing.”

With regards to her music, Kris asked Charice if her "sound” also evolved over the years?

“Actually, yun po talaga 'yon.[that's really it]. Ayoko po makarating sa time na mawala yung boses ko. [I don't want to reach the time when I'll lose my voice.] As a musician, mayroon akong gusto na particular na genre na para sa akin like R&B na smooth… [I really want a particular genre for me. I want the kind of R&B that's just smooth.] even if I sing Tagalog songs, I like it like that. Gusto kong ma-feel ng tao kaysa marinig yung tinis ng boses ko,” [I want the people to feel instead of just letting them hear my piercing voice], says Charice.

During the show, the YouTube sensation sang a medley of songs including "Kung Ako Na Lang Sana," "Dahil Mahal Na Mahal Kita," "I’m Not Perfect," "If I Ain’t Got You," and "Because You Love Me." She also performed "Pusong Bato," which is the favorite song of the TV host’s children, Josh and Bimby.

When it came to matters of the heart, the TV host was visibly surprised when Charice revealed she’s in love. Charice gushed, "Ano po, oh my God, when I'm in love like this, I get crazy."

Though Charice admitted she is in love with someone, she didn’t divulge the identity of her special someone.

Kris then asked Charice to give a message to her special someone.

Charice said: "Sa iyo, [To you] (addressing her beloved) I just want to thank you for inspiring me. Thank you for loving me for who I am, for loving me. Alam ko na kahit hindi ganito ang status ko,[I know that even if my status is not like this] you still love me. This is the last time I will fall in love."

Separately, Charice was interviewed on The Buzz last week.

Her look became a controversial issue and Charice remarked, “I think yung pinakamasakit yung dyina-judge ako ng mga tao na hindi naman ako kilala. Pati ‘yung mga tao na kilala na nga ako, dyina-judge pa ako. Kasi para po sa akin, parang ‘hoy, kilala niyo naman ako eh, hindi naman porket nagpalit ako ng buhok, ‘di naman porket may tattoo ako sa katawan ko eh iba na ako. ‘Di naman ganoon ‘yun.” [I think the most painful was those people who are judging me when they don't even know me. Even those people who already knew me, they're still judging me. Because for me, it's like, 'Hey, you know me, right?'. It's not because I've changed my hair, or It's not that I had tattoo on my body means I'm different. It's not like that.]

Last October, Charice appeared in the movie Here Comes the Boom wherein she had the chance to act opposite Selma Hayek, Kevin James, and Henry Winkler. Adam Sandler served as the producer of this comedy film wherein the Filipina singer was cast as a high school student.

The movie premiered at AMC Lincoln Square in New York City last October 9. The Philippine premiere of Here Comes the Boom is scheduled on January 8, 2013.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum