weheartCHARICE
05/14/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice back in Manila for 'X Factor' Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
05/14/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice back in Manila for 'X Factor' Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

05/14/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice back in Manila for 'X Factor'

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

Charice back in Manila for 'X Factor'
ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 05/14/2012 12:07 PM | Updated as of 05/14/2012 12:15 PM

05/14/12 - ABS-CBN News - Charice back in Manila for 'X Factor' 3646957_bb8507e3886f252bdd6a31e1a40e14a7

MANILA, Philippines - International singing sensation Charice returned to Manila on Monday morning to start preparing for "The X Factor Philippines," where she will be one of the mentor-judges.

"Actually it's gonna be a long day kasi lahat ng preparations for 'X-Factor.' So this day nakalaan for X Factor," Charice told ABS-CBN News upon her arrival at Ninoy Aquino International Airport.

"Actually, it's going to be a long day because of all the preparations for 'X-Factor.' So this day is reserved for X Factor," Charice told ABS-CBN News upon her arrival at Ninoy Aquino International Airport.

She also expressed her excitement to be with her Filipino fans again via her new TV project.

"Na-miss ko sila sobra so I can't wait, kasi long time ago na nag-stay ako dito ng mahaba, so I'm very excited," she said.

"I super miss them. I can't wait because it's been a while since I've stayed here for an extended period of time, so I'm very excited," she said.

Charice will be joined by Gary Valenciano, Martin Nievera and Pilita Corrales as mentor-judges.

Hosted by KC Concepcion, "The X Factor Philippines" will air on ABS-CBN soon.

http://www.weheartcharice.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum