weheartCHARICE
05/17/12 - Push - Charice says she feels happy and free with her new look Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
05/17/12 - Push - Charice says she feels happy and free with her new look Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

05/17/12 - Push - Charice says she feels happy and free with her new look

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

Charice says she feels happy and free with her new look
5/17/2012 10:00 AM
by: Bernie Franco
Push

05/17/12 - Push - Charice says she feels happy and free with her new look 051712-charice_main

Paninindigan na talaga ni Charice ang kanyang bagong imahe, sa kabila ng kritisismo ng iba sa kanya. “Honestly, actually hindi talaga siya change ng image, what you see now is the real me,” pagkaklaro ng international singing sensation. “What you saw before wasn’t me. Because a lot of people around me like in the US and here, they didn’t know what I really wanted. So they were deciding for me [on how I should look].

Charice is standing by her new image, in spite of the criticisms from others. "Honestly, actually it's no longer a change of image, what you see now is the real me," the international singing sensation clarified. "What you saw before wasn't me. Because a lot of people around me like in the US and here, they didn't know what I really wanted. So they were deciding for me [on how I should look].

“I didn’t get the chance to do that on myself. Now that I’m being so independent, while it’s early, I really, really want to tell all the people I don’t care if you hate it, I don’t care if you don’t like it. I’m happy, I’m extremely happy, unbelievable. I could cry, I could cry like wow, I can’t believe I’m going out in public showing my tattoos, showing my hair, showing my outfit, I feel more free.”

Napansin din kay Charice ang bagong tattoo na kanyang ipinalagay sa kanyang kanang braso: “I never knew true love until someone broke my heart.” Ito ang pangalawang tattoo ng singer. Boluntaryo ring sinabi ni Charice na ang kanyang bagong tattoo ay base sa tunay na karanasan, subalit ayaw na niya itong pag-usapan pa.

Charice's new tattoo on her right arm was also noticed: "I never knew true love until someone broke my heart." This is the singer's second tattoo. Charice voluntarily stated that her new tattoo is based on a real-life experience; however, she didn't want to talk about it.

“Talagang ‘pag naglalagay ako, may meaning. Ayoko ng naglalagay na basta-basta. When I put something like this, it makes sense,” kuwento niya tungkol sa kanyang bagong tattoo. Ipinalagay niya raw ito sa Los Angeles, USA.

“When I have one put on, there's a meaning. I don't want to put something just because. When I put something like this, it makes sense,” she related about her new tattoo. She supposedly had this done in Los Angeles, USA.

Samantala, muling idiniin ni Charice na ayaw na raw niyang magpaapekto sa mga kumukuwestyon sa kanyang kasarian. “I don’t care whatever you think, tao ako, at least tao ako,” pahayag niya. “As long as my fans love me and support me, I’m good with that. Kahit sino man ang nag-stay with me ‘till the end of my career, those are the people whom I trust and the others that still have doubts and everything, questions and everything [they don’t matter].”

In the meantime, Charice once again insisted that she doesn't want to be affected by those questioning her orientation. "I don't care whatever you think, I'm a person, at least I'm a person," she said. "As long as my fans love me and support me, I'm good with that. Whoever stay with me ‘till the end of my career, those are the people whom I trust and the others that still have doubts and everything, questions and everything [they don’t matter].”

http://www.weheartcharice.com

khatman

khatman
Legend
Legend

In the version I read Charice did not say [they don't matter]. I read "Whoever stay with me'til the end of my career, those are the people whom I trust and the others that still have doubts and everything, questions and everything, I'll understand.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum